Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:
Fox is owned by Arabs and Australians. They play the American right. Pathetic.

Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, World Net Daily is run by Joseph Farrah. He's an Arab. And a Christian.

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

Nobody at FOX is a Christian, they just pretend to be for political purposes only!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
This country is a country of all religions.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand what freedom means.

Nobody at FOX is a Christian, they just pretend to be for political purposes only!

Wow, you have evidence of this? Please share it with all of us!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who cares.............

Thank God, on this Easter Sunday, that there is an alternative to the lefty media!!!

By the way............anybody else notice? That black on white beating that happened in the McDonalds in Baltimore? NONE of the lefty media outlets touched the story.

Could you imagine if it was whites beating up on blacks???:eek::eek::eek::eek: It'd be the LEAD story s0ns!!! The truth never matters to the far left.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-34.jpg

Last edited:
This country is a country of all religions.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand what freedom means.

Too bad Obama thinks we are only clinging to God because we are bitter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWaxjiQyFk]YouTube - NRA: Barack Obama - "bitter gun owners"[/ame]

How unchristain of you to twist peoples words and spew hate on your fellow man.

Who cares.............

Thank God, on this Easter Sunday, that there is an alternative to the lefty media!!!

By the way............anybody else notice? That black on white beating that happened in the McDonalds in Baltimore? NONE of the lefty media outlets touched the story.

Could you imagine if it was whites beating up on blacks???:eek::eek::eek::eek: It'd be the LEAD story s0ns!!!

So, it is wonderful that we still have a God, that sent his Son to die for us regardless of whether we are white or black.

But can you imagine the lefty media sending a message like this on their websites?

This is why Fox gets so much hate from the left. It is a clear alternative, and they hate that.

Wow, you have evidence of this? Please share it with all of us!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I need no more evidence to question the Christianity of FOX than CON$ have to question the Christianity of Obama.

How unchristain of you to twist peoples words and spew hate on your fellow man.

I'm not twisting a thing. I'm not suggesting you meant anything else than what you meant.

I'm just REMINDING you in light of what you said, WHO YOU VOTED FOR, and HOW HE FEELS ABOUT RELIGION.

It's not "UNCHRISTIAN" to tell the truth, sweetheart. Jesus told the truth a lot, and that's why they crucified him. Because the truth offended so many people.

Why are YOU offended?

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.

"Too bad Obama thinks we are only clinging to God because we are bitter."

To make this statement you have to ignore everything else he says in that tape you provided.

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.
The Right are not Christian, they pretend to be for political purposes only.

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.

It is kind of funny how infuriated the left becomes when you mention FOX. At the same time, I look at MSNBC and Im thrilled they are just keeping their heads above water over there. First........its a great place to get a good chuckle and second, its good to know there is a place that unabashedly tells the audience its pushing a lefty agenda........they dont even try to obscure it, thus, the fact that they never gain a single additional viewer.:lol:

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

Last edited:
That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

You must really hate this country to try and spread such horrible lies about your fellow Americans.

So you claim in this statement that no one who is left leaning is christain huh?

Can you provide proof of that?

No you cant because even you know its an out right lie.

Its people like you how seek to tear this country to bits with your irrational hate of Americans.

There are registared Democrats in graves because they fought for this country.

You sir are an enemy of American freedoms

Forum List

Back