The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

I didn't write it down.

It's been awhile since I watched network news and I'm not used to the sneering smarmy attitude they were exhibiting concerning the event. I'm not gonna exaggerate it, but it really seemed to me to be like a bunch of gays talking about how horrid some celebrity's dress looked like on the Red-carpet. I watched for a couple of minutes and decided to watch something positive like SpongeBob Square-pants.

OK, I'm going to chalk it up at you just already being predispositioned to not like what they were saying.

However, check out Morning Joe tomorrow morning if possible. Or just see what the teevee is saying about it tonight...I'm sure they aren't bashing. I haven't seen that.

I will say, I've seen some people say its no big deal. Some media people that is, perhaps one. I'll keep an eye out for the marriage story this week and see what the general response is, either positive or negative.

I saw programs on CNN, MSNBC, and NBC and they all seemed to have a common theme, that the wedding was a joke. Last Friday morning NBC took it a bit too far, in my opinion.

I sense a great deal of apathy from the MSM for some reason. It seemed to be close to the response that Michelle gave when they asked her about not being invited. The headline said she didn't think it was important. It could have been misreported, because she later appeared on Regis and said she was okay with not being invited.

I didn't write it down.

It's been awhile since I watched network news and I'm not used to the sneering smarmy attitude they were exhibiting concerning the event. I'm not gonna exaggerate it, but it really seemed to me to be like a bunch of gays talking about how horrid some celebrity's dress looked like on the Red-carpet. I watched for a couple of minutes and decided to watch something positive like SpongeBob Square-pants.

OK, I'm going to chalk it up at you just already being predispositioned to not like what they were saying.

However, check out Morning Joe tomorrow morning if possible. Or just see what the teevee is saying about it tonight...I'm sure they aren't bashing. I haven't seen that.

I will say, I've seen some people say its no big deal. Some media people that is, perhaps one. I'll keep an eye out for the marriage story this week and see what the general response is, either positive or negative.

I saw programs on CNN, MSNBC, and NBC and they all seemed to have a common theme, that the wedding was a joke. Last Friday morning NBC took it a bit too far, in my opinion.

I sense a great deal of apathy from the MSM for some reason. It seemed to be close to the response that Michelle gave when they asked her about not being invited. The headline said she didn't think it was important. It could have been misreported, because she later appeared on Regis and said she was okay with not being invited.

Maybe if you could explain why it is important, we could understand your concern

I said I saw it on TV earlier.

I notice a lot of things and much of it never gets to the internet.

I remember Charles and Diana how they gushed over them. That was an arranged marriage. This one seems to be based on LOVE and they talk about it like it's a joke.
Mud, I'm sorry, but your stuff sounds really really vague and I'm having a hard time believing your claims.

This morning, on MSNBC's Morning Joe, the entire crew has moved their production to England for the week, they were doing their show their live today and for the rest of the week and they were all gushing about the wedding. Them and all the rest of the usual left-wing cast on that show.

Now that's a specific example, and can be proven...just watch the show tomorrow morning or Google Morning JOe/England and you'll probably fine YouTubes of it.

I haven't heard anything as even near concrete from you solidifying what you've claimed....other than "I saw it on TV" You haven't even said what "it" is.

Help me out here.

Please stop,your messing up the troll like uh ness of the post. It was designed to somehow slam the left .... let me repeat this. Somehow this wedding is an opportunity to slam the left and since Obama wasnt invited, somehow slam him as well.

A monday or tuesday cant go by with the left being wrong for it being monday or tuesday.

You have to understand the rules.

Ohhhh....yeah, I get it now.

:lol:

Well, she's not a teenager, thus not a "girl". Rush didn't rob the cradle.

Personally I think you're jealous.

Why don't you bitch about Larry King marrying some chick 50 years younger then him while you're at it.

any woman who would marry either of them and can look in the mirror and say it was for love is lying.

I am jealous of Rush Limbaugh? Oh dear god you so dont know me. Of all people to say I am jealous of..this just makes no sense. :cuckoo:

Then STFU.

Excellent retort. Thoughtful, insightful, educated...damn. Just perfect.

Forum List

Back