The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

Indeed, in a wee country full of bowler-wearing lispers named "Nigel," they need something that passes for entertainment besides BBC programming.

Think about this... that wee country once rule over an empire on which the sun never set. Impressive history for such a small nation. Criticize the Brits if you so chose, but - before the US came along - they were us. And one of these days, we will be what they are now... a shadow of our former glory.

And more importantly, the Brits promoted Western Civilization which has led to the spread of liberty across the globe.

Not to mention the spread of small pox, venerial disease, and deep fried food.

nah, credit where credit is due.

you earned the two-pointer with your "they consider themselves to be royalty" input.

Obama ignores the rule of law and is subverting The Constitution with his expansive use of executive orders and CZARS.

During times of crisis, he parties and goes on vacation to an extent that would make Marie Antoinette blush with shame.

Yes, he thinks he has a Divine Right to Authoritarian Power.

full retard, but on another issue.

i knew you could do it.

marie antoinette. :lol:

now next talking point, charles I.

Charles the 1st ruled in the 1600s.

He was executed. I guess they knew how to take care of abusive rulers back then.

It's a British thing; I hope they enjoy it.

And I'm glad they didn't invite the Obamas who would no doubt humiliate the U.S. with their tacky behavior.

Indeed, in a wee country full of bowler-wearing lispers named "Nigel," they need something that passes for entertainment besides BBC programming.

Think about this... that wee country once rule over an empire on which the sun never set. Impressive history for such a small nation. Criticize the Brits if you so chose, but - before the US came along - they were us. And one of these days, we will be what they are now... a shadow of our former glory.

If our TV programming becomes anything like BBC, then we'll know we've hit bottom.

Obama ignores the rule of law and is subverting The Constitution with his expansive use of executive orders and CZARS.

During times of crisis, he parties and goes on vacation to an extent that would make Marie Antoinette blush with shame.

Yes, he thinks he has a Divine Right to Authoritarian Power.

full retard, but on another issue.

i knew you could do it.

marie antoinette. :lol:

now next talking point, charles I.

Charles the 1st ruled in the 1600s.

He was executed. I guess they knew how to take care of abusive rulers back then.

he was executed for high treason.

OMG; the parallels to king obomba are truly obvious.

why does the lame stream media not report about this?

Last edited:
Palinizing the Royal Wedding?

Palins don't get married

Palinizing the Royal Wedding?

Palins don't get married

Lies.

Sarah Palin did.

To Palinise the royal wedding Kate would get banged up and trash William on daytime talk TV then strut her stuff on Dancing with the Stars

Palinising someone is to trash them in any shape of form that they can imagine.

Pretty soon the royals will be getting death-threats.

Why don't we talk about their retarded children while we're at it.
And to top it off, after they got burned for it they made up some story that Sarah Palin made fun of her own kid in the same manner.

Talk about delusional.

Last edited:
Lies.

Sarah Palin did.

To Palinise the royal wedding Kate would get banged up and trash William on daytime talk TV then strut her stuff on Dancing with the Stars

Palinising someone is to trash them in any shape of form that they can imagine.

Pretty soon the royals will be getting death-threats.

Actually, if the Royal Wedding were to be truly Palised they would only allow the wedding to be shown on Fox News

If the Royal Wedding were Palinised.......Kate would write "I do" on her palm

beautiful couple? you mean some geeking guy who was born into privilege from a familily that made it's fame and fortune on the dead bodies of the poor and helpless(many of them Americans) is going to marry some good looking gold digger......BEAUTIFUL!

beautiful couple? you mean some geeking guy who was born into privilege from a familily that made it's fame and fortune on the dead bodies of the poor and helpless(many of them Americans) is going to marry some good looking gold digger......BEAUTIFUL!

I don't see how you can live with yourself.

Nothing in this world is good, except for the hope for communism in this country, aye comrade?

Would it help if his Daddy Charles was an avid supporter of Global Warming?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back