The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

GP, your brain is breaking. Any child who is not immunized is a threat to any other child who is not immunized. The answer: immunize all of them. Or let them be home schooled at parents' expense.

Ah... The dreams of the immunized collective utopia... Way to go comrade. On a serious note, I have been told by certain Heath professionals that even they shy away from certain vaccinations because they believe them to do more harm than good... Who do you think I am more apt to listen to? Friends who practice Medicine, or Bureaucrats in Government who think they know what is best for me?

Yeah well my friends who work in the medical field (my mom, a lifelong nurse, and my niece, a doctor who specialized in emergency pediatrics) are AOK with immunizations.

Should you be forced to have them? Meh, maybe to attend school, I suppose....which is pretty much the way it works now.

You don't have to have them in Georgia for instance we use a religious exemption to make sure our kids don't get them you take the paper and get it notarized and that's it. Simple. Only 2 states don't have more than one option that being West Va and Mississippi they only allow medical exemptions which are hard to get.

Yeah well my friends who work in the medical field (my mom, a lifelong nurse, and my niece, a doctor who specialized in emergency pediatrics) are AOK with immunizations.

Should you be forced to have them? Meh, maybe to attend school, I suppose....which is pretty much the way it works now.

Well, I suppose I am only speaking for myself as I have no children, so I guess that becomes a question someone else will have to answer. I was just wondering how if immunizations work so well people still worry about those children who haven't gotten them, making the immunized ones sick... Seems sort of contradictory.

foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

only idiots don't immunize their kids.

You know what I find strange.

How a person can insist that I have to pay for abortions yet have no say about women getting them can argue that I do not have a say about what happens to my body.

like i said.....

but then again, my child actually matters to me.

i'm guessing you don't have any kids.

No offense, but i get the feeling you'd Goose Step your children straight into the ovens if Big Brother ordered you to. You are a Big Brother-Bot.

no. i'm just not an imbecile who thinks being a libertarian means not immunizing one's kids and not wearing seat belts and not following rules...

but it's ok to tell women what to do with their bodies.

goldwater is rolling over in his grave

See what I mean?

We have just gone through a couple of trials of parents here in Oregon who would not take their children to a doctor. And the children died. In fact, because of the beliefs of that particular church, their are many little graves in the local graveyard. So, finally, they justly started sending those parents to jail for years at a time. And anyone that refuses vaccines for their children for polio and some of the other very virulent diseases should also face jail time if their child dies of one of those diseases.

Living in Fear: America in the Polio Years

The first summer when I was home in Minnesota was that gosh-awful polio epidemic they had there. We admitted 464 proven cases of polio just at the University Hospital, which is unbelievable. And this was a very severe paralytic form. Maybe two or three hours after a lot of these kids would come in with a stiff neck or a fever, they'd be dead. It was unbelievable. It was just loads of people that came in, sometimes with only a fever but usually a headache and a little stiffness in the neck. And just absolutely terrified. At the height of the epidemic, the people in Minneapolis were so frightened that there was nobody in the restaurants. There was practically no traffic, the stores were empty. It just was considered a feat of bravado almost to go out and mingle in public. A lot of people just took up and moved away, went to another city.

— Richard Aldrich, M.D.
quoted in A Paralyzing Fear

I lived through those times, and knew more than one child that was killed or crippled by polio. Most of you that are flapping yap about vaccines have no idea with an iron lung is.

It is amazing how stupid you can look when you make a post that has nothing to do with the discussion. Come to think of it, you always look stupid.

We the People decided in our legislatures when such issues affect each and every one of us, paulitician.

In that case, we the people can decide to outlaw abortion.

Except, for some reason, you have a problem with the government interfering with women's choices, but not with the government interfering with other people's choice.

foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

only idiots don't immunize their kids.

You know what I find strange.

How a person can insist that I have to pay for abortions yet have no say about women getting them can argue that I do not have a say about what happens to my body.

excellent point!

The unimmunized child of other foolish parents are at risk of any unimmuzined child. Yo do not have a moral or legal right to do such a thing, ofdfer risk to children.

Your unimmunized child threatens every other immunized child at school.

That is how a Republican thinks. He does not want any child at risk, particularly when the overwhelming majority of physicians urge immunizations for children.

Alas, we are not dealing with rational people but with liberals. They live for their feelings.

How is that possible, Fakey? If the child is immunized s/he shouldn't contract the infection.

Or are you admitting that immunizations are far less effective that what we are told?

We are all in this life together, and when adults risk other children because they are risking their own child, they need to be reined in.

GP, your brain is breaking. Any child who is not immunized is a threat to any other child who is not immunized. The answer: immunize all of them. Or let them be home schooled at parents' expense.

Any other non-immunized child is non-immunized by the CHOICE of the parents. If they are accepting the risk, what business is it of yours, your child is immunized, right?

Because parents in our society follow what We the People in our legislatures legislate? If parents our foolish, then they have to be stopped.

You are better at logic than this.

If a sick child comes to a school where children who have not been immunized, that sick child threatens the others.

You don't get to let other families carry the risk for your stupidity. There is no risk of immunization for autism. But there is for other children if children who have been exposed to pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, etc, come to school.

Why is this a problem for you?

Duh-uh! If the other children have been immunized, thay are protected. The only unprotected children are those of other parents who have chosen to take this risk. If your Kid's are immunized, what's your gripe? Don't you trust your government?

How many pages of responses does it take to say exactly that. If these people are so certain that immunizations protect their children... What the hell are they bitching about? :lol:

The welfare of We the People always come first when individuals' decisions threaten the health and the well being of the whole.

Individual comes first not the state in any capacity to force an individual to do anything is tyranny.

A few health professionals may believe that wrongly. They will follow the law, though.

We follow the law as We the People make it in our legislatures.

You have no legal or moral right to imperil the whole's health and welfare.

Ah... The dreams of the immunized collective utopia... Way to go comrade. On a serious note, I have been told by certain Heath professionals that even they shy away from certain vaccinations because they believe them to do more harm than good... Who do you think I am more apt to listen to? Friends who practice Medicine, or Bureaucrats in Government who think they know what is best for me?

Those exemptions need to, and will, end in our lifetime.

You don't have to have them in Georgia for instance we use a religious exemption to make sure our kids don't get them you take the paper and get it notarized and that's it. Simple. Only 2 states don't have more than one option that being West Va and Mississippi they only allow medical exemptions which are hard to get.

You misstate the issue. The issue is children making unimmunized children ill. The more children without immunity, the more the immunity of the whole breaks down, and eventually disease rips the whole apart.

Well, I suppose I am only speaking for myself as I have no children, so I guess that becomes a question someone else will have to answer. I was just wondering how if immunizations work so well people still worry about those children who haven't gotten them, making the immunized ones sick... Seems sort of contradictory.

Forum List

Back