Lake Park man allegedly obsessed with Fox News, in jail for threatening "liberal" gf

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Lake Park man allegedly obsessed with Fox News, GOP is in jail... | www.palmbeachpost.com

A Lake Park man “obsessed with Fox News and the Republican party” is in jail today after he allegedly said that he felt he was going to have to kill his girlfriend because she was a “liberal.”

David A. Kappheim, 60, is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail without bail. He was arrested Tuesday and the arresting Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputy placed Kappheim under a Baker Act. Kappheim is facing charges of domestic battery, aggravated assault and criminal mischief.

This shit

Kappheim also admitted to trying to kill his girlfriend three times, the deputy said. When he was placed in handcuffs, he allegedly had a panic attack and kicked the sheriff’s car’s rear door so hard it was knocked out of its alignment.
While inside of the woman’s apartment, the deputy said he found documents that made him believe Kappheim is obsessed with Fox News and the Republican Party, and that he may be a danger to others.

Sick ass Repugs, :lol: no lie and say this is a Dem set up, :lol:

Another instance of using one crazy person to attack millions upon millions of upstanding citizens. You deserve a gold star for this one!

That is pretty sick shit I agree, but don't paint with a broad brush here or you will find yourself neck deep in Dem asshole stories.

Another instance of using one crazy person to attack millions upon millions of upstanding citizens. You deserve a gold star for this one!

Had this been a liberal doing this to a Repug we all know the deal, :lol:

Yep. Some dip shit right winger would post it and look just as stupid as you do. But, you showed him/her by beating them to the punch this time. Way to go!

Had this been a liberal doing this to a Repug we all know the deal, :lol:

Yep. Some dip shit right winger would post it and look just as stupid as you do. But, you showed him/her by beating them to the punch this time. Way to go!

Repugs are already fucked up pieces of shit, I didn't need to post this to prove it. This is more of a slap against Foxnews.

Repugs are already fucked up pieces of shit, I didn't need to post this to prove it. This is more of a slap against Foxnews.

Oh. So, because a crazy guy was obsessed with Fox News, Fox News is to blame. I got it.

I heard about this one guy who was nuts and killed his whole family with a samurai sword. He thought McDonalds was putting mind controlling toxins in it's food. So you see, the logical conclusion is that McDonalds is to blame for this. That one crazy dude never would have thought McDonalds was putting mind controlling toxins in it's food if McDonalds didn't exist. So, it only makes sense that we get rid of all McDonalds restaurants because they're making everyone go crazy and kill their families with samurai swords.

Forum List

Back