The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

If their children are immunized, what are they worrying about? Aren't those immunizations supposed to protect the recipients from exposure? If they are so worried about other people's children, they should consider alternative educational opportunities, perhaps even home-schooling.
My daughter is against immunizations. She's explained to me why and made sense. I don't recall details, but it had something to do with using live cultures and how those organisms can adversely affect children.

Immunizations do have some vastly reduced chances of infection and or damage.

There is no link between immunizations and autism.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

I remember the days when there were no vaccinations required. We had a lot of dead children. I can only conclude that parents who do not vaccinate their children want them to die. Nevertheless there is a freedom, foolish as it is, to not vaccinate your child. Which does not mean that your freedom somehow removes the freedom of others to keep their children away from yours. Certainly this is as much a part of their freedom as the freedom not to vaccinate is yours.

• Banned
Tell that to Jenny McCarthy,Jake..I am sure her son would love to hear it as well. My kids are healthier because they aren't vaccinated with poison.If you don't like it then I suggest you not send your kids to school because mine will be going.:)

• Banned
I remember the days when there were no vaccinations required. We had a lot of dead children. I can only conclude that parents who do not vaccinate their children want them to die. Nevertheless there is a freedom, foolish as it is, to not vaccinate your child. Which does not mean that your freedom somehow removes the freedom of others to keep their children away from yours. Certainly this is as much a part of their freedom as the freedom not to vaccinate is yours.

Guess we can conclude you are a moron...between your views on this and on RP...I have no use for seeing your posts.Jake isn't far behind..at least some of the time he makes a little bit of sense.

Government forced vaccinations should be openly debated amongst the populace. I'm always shocked so many just go along and do whatever Government tells them to do. Questions should be asked. Why is the Government allowed to force vaccinations on Citizens? Personally, i feel it's something we should all question.

Guess we can conclude you are a moron...between your views on this and on RP...I have no use for seeing your posts.Jake isn't far behind..at least some of the time he makes a little bit of sense.

I expect you will put me on ignore and I won't hear from you again.

Government forced vaccinations should be openly debated amongst the populace. I'm always shocked so many just go along and do whatever Government tells them to do. Questions should be asked. Why is the Government allowed to force vaccinations on Citizens? Personally, i feel it's something we should all question.

Probably because in the days when dozens of children were dying from preventable diseases the public demanded universal vaccinations. I stood in line for HOURS to get the polio vaccine on a sugar cube.

We should not force anyone who doesn't want immunizations to get one. When the children start dying, horribly, they will soon change their minds. All it takes is a tiny bit of experiencing the consequences of their decisions.

I never get vaccinations, and I rarely get sick.

Probably because in the days when dozens of children were dying from preventable diseases the public demanded universal vaccinations. I stood in line for HOURS to get the polio vaccine on a sugar cube.

We should not force anyone who doesn't want immunizations to get one. When the children start dying, horribly, they will soon change their minds. All it takes is a tiny bit of experiencing the consequences of their decisions.

Or the opposite will happen. But at least we agree in freedom on this. I'm still not sure why so many just dutifully do what Government tells them to do. That always stumps me.

I missed vaccinations, except for polio. I had measels and chicken pox, both of which nearly killed me. I had Whooping Cough and can remember to this day what it felt like not being able to breathe. I had chicken pox in my eyes and had to spend 24/7 in a dark room with no light at all. Because I had chicken pox, I am now at risk for shingles but have not been vaccinated yet. You KNOW I got my son vaccinated as soon as I could. No one who lived through those times would not get their children vaccinated. That's why the way to end this no vaccine nonsense is to just let people stop vaccinating their children.

I have had every flu that came along between 1950 and 1990. I rarely get sick and haven't had the flu for decades. I've had so many that I'm probably immune to most. Since any flu vaccine is only 30% effective anyway, it doesn't seem to be necessary.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing edited? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

We can always count on you to grovel and lick bureaucrat asshole, Fakey.

Here we reach an impasse. Both your immunized children and my non-immunized child have the "right" to free public education.

I never get vaccinations, and I rarely get sick.

Same here. When I could avoid flu shots when I was in the military, I was rarely sick. It was when I could not avoid the shots that I got miserably, repeatedly sick. I am so happy to be retired and be able to exercise my option to not get a flu shot every year.

Forum List

Back