The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Smallpox:
230px-Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg

Whooping cough:
0.jpg

57376-3x2-340x227.jpg

Child%20with%20broken%20blood%20vessels%20in%20eyes%20and%20bruising%20on%20face%20due%20to%20pertussis%20coughing%20-%20Source%20Centers%20for%20Disease%20Control%20and%20Prevention.jpg

Measles:

measles_3.jpg

Infection-Measles-4.jpg

Measles-by-Julien-hamesis.jpg

Last edited:
So now can you tell me some more how you'd rather your kid had one of those diseases, all of which are potentially and frequently fatal and all of which are hideously painful (frequently for the rest of the child's life) and debilitating, than risk the chance that the vaccines MIGHT (never proven) cause autism once in a blue moon?

People don't get to chose between vaccines and autism. The vast majority of people who get polio vaccinations do not come up with autism, and in fact there is no evidence that ANYONE has ever "contracted" autism from a polio vaccine.

"The research linking autism to childhood vaccines continues to do harm, long after it was proven to be a fraud."

"
By now most people know that the so-called “research” was disproven. Back in 1998, British doc Andrew Wakefield published a paper claiming a link between the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine and autism. He based in on 12 case studies. By 2004, he’d been widely discredited. The esteemed medical journal that had originally published his research, The Lancet, retracted it. By then, the research had already had a resounding impact on public health, as parents stopped getting their child the vaccine and reported cases of measles went up."

Autism, Vaccines And The Fake Research That Won’t Die | To The Max

So what's the harm in doing a study now on the kids who's parents refuse to get them the vaccine? And what is the rate of autism and illness amongst those who don't get the vaccine vs those who do get the vaccine?

So now can you tell me some more how you'd rather your kid had one of those diseases, all of which are potentially and frequently fatal and all of which are hideously painful (frequently for the rest of the child's life) and debilitating, than risk the chance that the vaccines MIGHT (never proven) cause autism once in a blue moon?

There is no "blue moon" for my child. He has severe autism, at nearly 24 years old he is still in diapers, he can't even tell you his whole name let alone his favorite color. As I said, my mother in law and my friends mother both had polio and given the choice, they'd both have polio again rather than autism. I lived through measles, mumps and chickenpox. Given the choice, I'd rather live though those diseases than have autism, wouldn't you?

There's no choice. I'll never forget someone on this site, it might have been you, you're stupid enough, saying "I'd rather go through a few red bumps than autism". Well that's not what measles is, and there's zero evidence that vaccines cause autism. It's a fucking fairy tale, spawned by a FRAUDULENT study from 1998.

It's a shame your boy has autism. But it's not related to vaccines. If you hadn't vaccinated him, he might be dead, who knows?

No harm. Such studies should be done to save children the fates of being non-vaccinated.
People don't get to chose between vaccines and autism. The vast majority of people who get polio vaccinations do not come up with autism, and in fact there is no evidence that ANYONE has ever "contracted" autism from a polio vaccine.

"The research linking autism to childhood vaccines continues to do harm, long after it was proven to be a fraud."

"
By now most people know that the so-called “research” was disproven. Back in 1998, British doc Andrew Wakefield published a paper claiming a link between the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine and autism. He based in on 12 case studies. By 2004, he’d been widely discredited. The esteemed medical journal that had originally published his research, The Lancet, retracted it. By then, the research had already had a resounding impact on public health, as parents stopped getting their child the vaccine and reported cases of measles went up."

Autism, Vaccines And The Fake Research That Won’t Die | To The Max

So what's the harm in doing a study now on the kids who's parents refuse to get them the vaccine? And what is the rate of autism and illness amongst those who don't get the vaccine vs those who do get the vaccine?

But people hold hard to their idiotic beliefs. The more idiotic and dangerous, the harder they cling.

Do you suppose that nobody with autism has been vaccinated?

Imagine the fun of having an autistic child with polio...or an autistic adult with mumps.

There's no choice. I'll never forget someone on this site, it might have been you, you're stupid enough, saying "I'd rather go through a few red bumps than autism". Well that's not what measles is, and there's zero evidence that vaccines cause autism. It's a fucking fairy tale, spawned by a FRAUDULENT study from 1998.

It's a shame your boy has autism. But it's not related to vaccines. If you hadn't vaccinated him, he might be dead, who knows?

I lived through measles, mumps and chicken pox. I would rather live through them again than have autism, wouldn't you?

Or are you going to continue to ignore the question?

If their children are immunized, what are they worrying about? Aren't those immunizations supposed to protect the recipients from exposure? If they are so worried about other people's children, they should consider alternative educational opportunities, perhaps even home-schooling.
My daughter is against immunizations. She's explained to me why and made sense. I don't recall details, but it had something to do with using live cultures and how those organisms can adversely affect children.

Protection is not 100% for all vaccines.

You're daughter is a fucking moron.

Tell that to Jenny McCarthy,Jake..I am sure her son would love to hear it as well. My kids are healthier because they aren't vaccinated with poison.If you don't like it then I suggest you not send your kids to school because mine will be going.:)

You're kids are also many orders of magnitude more likely to die a horrible death or become disabled from a preventable disease.

How have you come to prefer medical advice from a model over that of medical professionals?

Last edited:
foodconsumer.org - The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Lets see how many ignorant responses we get from folks who won't even bother to read the article and think they know it all because the main stream media or government told them so!

People who don't get their children immunized are morons.
Your opinions means so much to me :lol::lol: fuck off.

I see my opinions mean about as much to you as the American Academy of Pediatrics's.

Forum List

Back