The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

You are better at logic than this.

If a sick child comes to a school where children who have not been immunized, that sick child threatens the others.

You don't get to let other families carry the risk for your stupidity. There is no risk of immunization for autism. But there is for other children if children who have been exposed to pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, etc, come to school.

Why is this a problem for you?

The point is that scientifically there is no validated risk.

And that is the risk one assumes when they CHOOSE to not be vaccinated.

The two bolded statements contradict

Sure it is, but Government still has no business forcing vaccinations on Citizens. Seems very Nazi-Like no? Nevermind, i know you'll never get it.

No, I understand exactly what you're saying and I think you're being foolish...

I'm not against all vaccinations. But i feel strongly in the rights of Citizens to decide. In a truly free Society, we must allow the People to decide on issues like this.

We have just gone through a couple of trials of parents here in Oregon who would not take their children to a doctor. And the children died. In fact, because of the beliefs of that particular church, their are many little graves in the local graveyard. So, finally, they justly started sending those parents to jail for years at a time. And anyone that refuses vaccines for their children for polio and some of the other very virulent diseases should also face jail time if their child dies of one of those diseases.

Living in Fear: America in the Polio Years

The first summer when I was home in Minnesota was that gosh-awful polio epidemic they had there. We admitted 464 proven cases of polio just at the University Hospital, which is unbelievable. And this was a very severe paralytic form. Maybe two or three hours after a lot of these kids would come in with a stiff neck or a fever, they'd be dead. It was unbelievable. It was just loads of people that came in, sometimes with only a fever but usually a headache and a little stiffness in the neck. And just absolutely terrified. At the height of the epidemic, the people in Minneapolis were so frightened that there was nobody in the restaurants. There was practically no traffic, the stores were empty. It just was considered a feat of bravado almost to go out and mingle in public. A lot of people just took up and moved away, went to another city.

— Richard Aldrich, M.D.
quoted in A Paralyzing Fear

I lived through those times, and knew more than one child that was killed or crippled by polio. Most of you that are flapping yap about vaccines have no idea with an iron lung is.

Sure it is, but Government still has no business forcing vaccinations on Citizens. Seems very Nazi-Like no? Nevermind, i know you'll never get it.

I'm not against all vaccinations. But i feel strongly in the rights of Citizens to decide. In a truly free Society, we must allow the People to decide on issues like this.

Have you been "forced" ?

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/Laws/Requirements and Laws main menu page

And if their decision results in the death of their child, they should be charged with negligent homocide.

I get vaccinated every year for the flu and glad I do. I also get a pneumonia vaccination every 7 years and glad I do. I know for a fact that it has helped me in both categories, and has also reduced the amount of colds and bronchitis that I was plagued with prior to the pneumonia vaccinations.
Not telling anyone what to do with themselves or their children, but I hope nobody calls me crazy for taking advantage of modern medicine.

Have you been "forced" ?

The People are currently being forced. Are you really denying that?

We the People decided in our legislatures when such issues affect each and every one of us, paulitician.

You have exposed one of the great failings of libertarianism.

And if their decision results in the death of their child, they should be charged with negligent homocide.

Obviously not. That's just a very bitter & disingenuous Nanny/Police State mentality. But i don't blame you. It's all you've ever known.

Have you been "forced" ?

In West Virginia you only have the option of Medical reasons to not get it which means must get doctor to say kids can't have it which is hard to do. The parents that refuse are then being reported to the domestic terrorists at DFCS and their kids legally kidnapped. Good thing I found this out before we moved to WV.

We the People decided in our legislatures when such issues affect each and every one of us, paulitician.

You have exposed one of the great failings of libertarianism.

When we actually try Freedom & Liberty, let me know. It can't be a failure if it's not even being tried. You want your vaccinations? Have at it. But the Government shouldn't be forcing them on Citizens.

In West Virginia you only have the option of Medical reasons to not get it which means must get doctor to say kids can't have it which is hard to do. The parents that refuse are then being reported to the domestic terrorists at DFCS and their kids legally kidnapped. Good thing I found this out before we moved to WV.

Well they have to be 'Terrorists' no? How dare they question Big Brother. The nerve.

Be careful, brat, about you describe other's family members. I have been careful on that. This is your only warning. You understand, I am sure.

Now to the point. Just who the fuck are you to risk others' children by following voo doo science?

Do you understand, you moronic neaanderthal thinking baboon, that you do not have a right to risk the public health of the nation's children and population?

Immunizations do have some vastly reduced chances of infection and or damage.

There is no link between immunizations and autism.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing you brat? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

If you are addressing me, you and I differ on what constitutes " voodoo science". I do not agree that immunizations as dictated by current government doctrine are as innocuous as you believe. My preference is homeschooling, for a number of valid reasons.

Immunizations do have some vastly reduced chances of infection and or damage.

There is no link between immunizations and autism.

You do not have the right to send your nonimmunized child (no DTAP) to theaten the health of others' children.

Keep yours home, home school them, and you share a disease pool all by your lonesome.

If your kid is immunized, my um-immunized kid poses no threat

That would seem to be how rational people would view the scenario. :lol:

Alas, we are not dealing with rational people but with liberals. They live for their feelings.

Then home school, please.

Be careful, brat, about you describe other's family members. I have been careful on that. This is your only warning. You understand, I am sure.

Now to the point. Just who the fuck are you to risk others' children by following voo doo science?

Do you understand, you moronic neaanderthal thinking baboon, that you do not have a right to risk the public health of the nation's children and population?

Theoretically, my non-immunized children only threaten other non-immunized children. Otherwise, why in the fuck would you risk immunizing you brat? Isn't an immunization supposed to protect against infection in the first place?
You don't like the risk that free choice allows, keep your ankle-biters home. Oh, wait, that requires you to actually be home and be a parent. Ooops! My bad. Not a liberal mother's primary goal.

If you are addressing me, you and I differ on what constitutes " voodoo science". I do not agree that immunizations as dictated by current government doctrine are as innocuous as you believe. My preference is homeschooling, for a number of valid reasons.

Your unimmunized child threatens every other immunized child at school.

That is how a Republican thinks. He does not want any child at risk, particularly when the overwhelming majority of physicians urge immunizations for children.

If your kid is immunized, my um-immunized kid poses no threat

That would seem to be how rational people would view the scenario. :lol:

Alas, we are not dealing with rational people but with liberals. They live for their feelings.

Forum List

Back