The Latest Sneak Attacks in a Coordinated Effort to Eliminate Vaccine Exemptions

Have the studies of older fathers in the last twenty years been factored into autism studies?

Tell me oh great ones, why would they do that unless their thermerosal actually did cause autism????

Thimerosal was removed from children's vaccines around 2000, yet autism rates continued to climb after it was removed.

Hence, the logical conclusion is that thimerosal and mercury have jack to do with autism.

If anyone disagrees, they should explain how a substance that hasn't used been for years is still causing autism.

If thermerosol was no longer being used in 2000, why the rider in 2001?

Because vaccine stocks aren't used up immediately.

The exact year of the last dose of thimerosol isn't the issue. Its use started declining around 2000, to near zero several years later. If it was the cause of autism, autism rates would have had to drop along with thimerosol use. They didn't drop, therefore thimerosol was not the cause of autism.

Have the studies of older fathers in the last twenty years been factored into autism studies?

I've always wondered if more geeks getting married figured into it. Seems to me that a few geek genes are good, but too many geek genes are bad. And the more technical nature of society means geeks are hotter properties, and thus more likely to be breeding. The fact that autism rates are so high in Silicon Valley and other techie areas gives some support to that theory.

Because vaccine stocks aren't used up immediately.

The exact year of the last dose of thimerosol isn't the issue. Its use started declining around 2000, to near zero several years later. If it was the cause of autism, autism rates would have had to drop along with thimerosol use. They didn't drop, therefore thimerosol was not the cause of autism.

They still use thirmerosal today , in flu shots.

I don't know if it's the cause of autism or not, I find the rider of tee patriot acdt to be extremely suspicious. I don't think there is a single cause of autism, but I do think vaccines are a trigger. I recommend no one get their child vaccinated until that child is at least 3 years old and then get the vaccines one at a time. If I had done things differently I suspect my children wouldn't have autism.

As you say, it is going up. It's not even slowing down, so there is something else at play here. I still would like to see a study done on those children who haven't had the vaccines. What are their rates of autism?

Autism is at epidemic proportions today, affecting one in a hundred people, one in 54 boys. This is serious and to completely ignore the vaccines as a cause or a contributor is just plain ignorant. China didn't have any recorded cases of autism until we sent them our vaccines. Wouldn't you find that suspicious? And what kind of fool wouldn't find it suspicious that a retiring senator sticks a rider onto the patriot act at the last minute to protect the makers of thirmerisol from being sued, specifically for causing autism? BTW, while they've cut down the use of thirmersol, they haven't eliminated it entirely. A few states have made laws against it, but not all. Wonder what the rate of autism is in the state of Washington (no law against thirmersol) versus Oregon (law against thirmerosal)?

Then again, some claim it's the MMR (no thirmerosal) that causes the autism.

It's obviously something that is causing it, other than genetics which I know they are trying to blame it on. My kids are the first in my family to have autism, also in my husband's family. The closest we can get is one of my husband's distant cousins has epilepsy. My family has been traced back to the 17 century and so has my husbands.

Coincidentally, Autism didn't seem to exist before vaccines, and when it was "discovered" it was among the wealthy families who could afford the vaccines (this is before they were given to everyone).

Too many coincidences there for me to ignore.

Forum List

Back