The issue of the land

It seems that anyone who supports Palestine is biased do to the fact that they support Palestine. Therefore anyone who supports Palestine is biased
Precisly the same as you branding everything pro-Israeli as Propoganda.

"Truth"? Truth is in the eye of the beholder. It is whatever we are taught to be the truth based on someone elses perception of what is truth. If a young child is taught that a square is round & you ask the child to tell the truth & he or she replies "a square is round", is that child not telling the truth?

No I don't. Just the stuff that is based on lies.
Just the stuff you don't agree with - that doesn't make it a lie.

What have I criticized that was the truth?

"Truth"? Truth is in the eye of the beholder. It is whatever we are taught to be the truth based on someone elses perception of what is truth. If a young child is taught that a square is round & you ask the child to tell the truth & he or she replies "a square is round", is that child not telling the truth?

Just the stuff you don't agree with - that doesn't make it a lie.

I thought that was beauty.

The truth is constant.

The truth is constant.

I agree, the truth is constant.
However truth is often obscured by one's opinions and convictions.
For example: The Earth is round this is the truth, many people back in the day thought the truth is that the Earth is flat, and could not believe that the world is round , this is because they were not prepared to consider they might be wrong.

In conclusion , if one is searching for the truth one must be prepared for the possibility that what he knows as the truth is false. You are incapable of this Tinmore.

The key here is that they have possession of their historic home land, have the guts to protect it, have no desire to relinquish it, and some people wish to take it by force. The fact is that we live in the present, the issue will never be resolved to everyone's satisfaction regardless of the position Israel assumes for the fact remains that the existence of a Jewish state is the real issue, and Muslims hate those of the Jewish belief. The question that confronts us today is will Israel relinquish land to establish a terrorist state bent on annihilating Israel or maintain strategic defensive positions guaranteeing their security and safety. Now what would you do?

Truth is relative, not constant. And that is why there never was & never will be a universal truth upheld by all. Not even death is universally accepted as constant truth. Example: "Jesus Lives!" And he will return back to Israel.

The truth is constant.

For example: The Earth is round this is the truth, many people back in the day thought the truth is that the Earth is flat, and could not believe that the world is round , this is because they were not prepared to consider they might be wrong.

In conclusion , if one is searching for the truth one must be prepared for the possibility that what he knows as the truth is false. You are incapable of this Tinmore.

Truth is relative, not constant. And that is why there never was & never will be a universal truth upheld by all. Not even death is universally accepted as constant truth. Example: "Jesus Lives!" And he will return back to Israel.

It matters not if it is accepted or not , there is only one truth and it is universal.
Truth is a fact , and facts are not affected by public opinion ...

The Earth is round, and it was round long before it was an 'accepted truth.'

The truth is constant.

What makes you think I am incapable of seeing the truth. I am an independent observer. Race, religion, color, etc. are irrelevant to me. I am a WASP of the moderate variety. I don't have a dog in this fight. Truth and justice are the things that are the most important to me.

Let me ask you this --- Is time linear? Tell the truth.

It matters not if it is accepted or not , there is only one truth and it is universal.
Truth is a fact , and facts are not affected by public opinion ...

The Earth is round, and it was round long before it was an 'accepted truth.'

What makes you think I am incapable of seeing the truth. I am an independent observer. Race, religion, color, etc. are irrelevant to me. I am a WASP of the moderate variety. I don't have a dog in this fight. Truth and justice are the things that are the most important to me.

In order to see the truth one have to accept the possibility that one is wrong, I never seen you entertain that possibility.

Also it's a tough sell that you are impartial (Although entirely possible.)

The truth is : I don't know.
It doesn't mean that the one truth doesn't exist.
If I would ask you "Is God real" ... You don't know ... however either god exists or he doesn't and the universal truth is one of this options.

Anyway this is more of a philosophical question and it is highly irrelevant to this thread ...
If you want open a new thread in the appropriate section and I'll be happy to continue this discussion there.
(Just send me a PM so I'll know where you opened it ).

Last edited:

In order to see the truth one have to accept the possibility that one is wrong, I never seen you entertain that possibility.

If I would ask you "Is God real" ... You don't know ... however either god exists or he doesn't and the universal truth is one of this options.

Anyway this is more of a philosophical question and it is highly irrelevant to this thread ...
If you want open a new thread in the appropriate section and I'll be happy to continue this discussion there.

If you ask if Jews are allowed to live in the holy land. My answer would be yes.

Well, truth is I agree we have gotten off the subject of this thread. Or is that truth? Anyway, back to the question --- When did israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" that some claim Israel is now stealing?

Who is stealing who's land? Lets see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

Who is stealing who's land? Lets see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

One might be tempted to say, Solomon's Temple, but I have heard - I don't know if its true - that Muhammad had a dream that before the Temple was built there was a piece of camel shit on the spot that smelled Islamic, and that it was from that very spot that he rose to heaven.

There was no Mohammed until the 7th century AD. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I actually believe Solomon's Temple long predates any dream of Mohammeds.

One might be tempted to say, Solomon's Temple, but I have heard - I don't know if its true - that Muhammad had a dream that before the Temple was built there was a piece of camel shit on the spot that smelled Islamic, and that it was from that very spot that he rose to heaven.

There was no Mohammed until the 7th century AD. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I actually believe Solomon's Temple long predates any dream of Mohammeds.

That is soooooooooooo irrelevant.

When the Jews arrived, did the entire existing population leave?

When the Christians arrived, did they just magically appear out of thin air? Or, were they converts of people who already lived there.

The majority of Muslims were converts from the native population.

Oh now I get it. The Jews & Christians converted to Islam to fulfill Mohammed's dream.

Fact is that every Muslim land is a stolen land conquered by force from the indigenous populations that preceded the Muslim hoards invasion of their homelands. The natives were forced to convert, leave or be killed. And all three optons took place in every case.

That is soooooooooooo irrelevant.

When the Jews arrived, did the entire existing population leave?

When the Christians arrived, did they just magically appear out of thin air? Or, were they converts of people who already lived there.

The majority of Muslims were converts from the native population.

Forum List

Back