The issue of the land

Yeah , seems about right ... that is why The majority of Muslims were converts from the native population because of the famous Islamic 'convert to Islam or die policy' , in Muslim countries no we see the remnants of this policy in the image of 'convert from Islam and die' religion of peace indeed.

Yeah , seems about right ... that is why The majority of Muslims were converts from the native population because of the famous Islamic 'convert to Islam or die policy' , in Muslim countries no we see the remnants of this policy in the image of 'convert from Islam and die' religion of peace indeed.

Good point.

Eh, not exactly Patrick. Perhaps you need to bone up on your ancient history before making a fool of yourself. Even your spelling of Rushalimim is wrong. You see, the original name of the city was Urushalimim (Akkadian). Rushalimim was an Egyptian name to obliviate that of the Akkadians. Yet neither the Akkadians, nor the Egyptians ever ruled the city as part of their land.

As for the Caananites, tell us who they were. Were they an homogenous people of one ethnic group? Or were they various tribes of mixed ethnicity including the Hebrews? Who ruled the land?

When you understand this, please advise & I shall be happy to further discuss this issue of the land with you at your request.

Who is stealing who's land? Lets see now, which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque?

The answer to this is of course Solomon's Temple. Here is one for you, which came first Solomons's temple in the Jewish city of Jerusalem or the fortified Cannite City of Rusalimum ?

Your "final border" isn't final anymore. Do you think maybe the Arab countries made a mistake uniting to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? And it is the Palestinians who are paying the price for what the Arab countries did to them in the process?

So tell us, when were "Palestine's interntional borders" established?

It is interesting that all the land Israel claims is theirs is inside Palestine's international borders.

The final border was set between Palestine and Transjordan in 1922. They still remain unchanged.

Your "final border" isn't final anymore. Do you think maybe the Arab countries made a mistake uniting to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? And it is the Palestinians who are paying the price for what the Arab countries did to them in the process?

The final border was set between Palestine and Transjordan in 1922. They still remain unchanged.

What do you mean? Those borders have not changed.

Last edited:

It is interesting that all the land Israel claims is theirs is inside Palestine's international borders.

Tinmore, yer right about Israel being inside Palesteins borders. And to think I doubted a genius.

Infographic: Palestine's Shifting Borders - News - GOOD

Haven't you heard the news? You see, "Israel is stealing Palestinian land." Get with it buddy & stop denying it.

What do you mean? Those borders have not changed.

Tinmore, yer right about Israel being inside Palesteins borders. And to think I doubted a genius.

Interesting link. Too bad their information is incorrect.
Besides including the transjordan territory into British mandate Palestine the maps are in order.

Israel is withing the geographical area you call Palestine , but in no means Israel is inside the borders of a state names Palestine.
The only state called Palestine in history is the state declared in 1988 , and it includes only the Palestinian territories. (Gaza and the West bank.)

Last edited:
Israel returned Gaza. It resulted in Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers over who will rule the Palestinians between Fatah & Hamas.

And after the 67 Arab/Israeli war, Israel offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan for nothing in return but Jordan refused so they could dump their Palestinians on Israel. A sad day indeed for Israel but a great celebration for Jordan.

Besides including the transjordan territory into British mandate Palestine the maps are in order.

Israel is withing the geographical area you call Palestine , but it's by no means Israel is inside the borders of a state names Palestine.
The only state called Palestine in history is the state declared in 1988 , and it includes only the Palestinian territories. (Gaza and the West bank.)

Eh, not exactly Patrick. Perhaps you need to bone up on your ancient history before making a fool of yourself. Even your spelling of Rushalimim is wrong. You see, the original name of the city was Urushalimim (Akkadian). Rushalimim was an Egyptian name to obliviate that of the Akkadians. Yet neither the Akkadians, nor the Egyptians ever ruled the city as part of their land.

As for the Caananites, tell us who they were. Were they an homogenous people of one ethnic group? Or were they various tribes of mixed ethnicity including the Hebrews? Who ruled the land?

When you understand this, please advise & I shall be happy to further discuss this issue of the land with you at your request.

The answer to this is of course Solomon's Temple. Here is one for you, which came first Solomons's temple in the Jewish city of Jerusalem or the fortified Cannite City of Rusalimum ?

I am having a very difficult time handling your arrogance perhaps you should spend more time doing your research and less time trying to sound like you are superior .

You spelled RUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it RUSHALIMUM !

You spelled URUSHALIMIM WRONG, I think you meant to spell it URUSHALIMUM !

When I tried to goggle the words the way that you spelled them I was given the message that no results were found.
However when I goggled my spelling of RUSALIMUM, there were several entries referring to the Canaanite city which we were talking about.

Your statement that the Egyptians never ruled the city is also inaccurate. During the period of The New Kingdom Rusalimum was a vassal city state of the Egyptian Empire. This is attested to by the letters that the leader of the city sent to the Egyptian Government asking that soldiers be sent to deal with invaders plundering the agricultural lands of the city.

As for the Canaanite people they first began recognizing themselves as a people around 3500 BC thus predating the coming of Abraham by approximately 1500 years. At the time of of Abraham they were a loose federation of city states that were bound together in several ways. First they had a common language, second they had similar religious beliefs and practices, and third and most important they were bound together by strong trade associations.The costal cities were established along the main trading routes between the civilization of Egypt and Anatolia and The Tigris Euphrates river valley. They also dealt with the Eastern Mediterean Sea Trade The inland cities were located along minor trade routes through the interior. They were located mainly close to water resources which not only serviced the merchants but also provided for the agriculture practices that were also used in trade with the costal cities.

I will try to discuss the canaanites more at a later date, in the mean time might I suggest that you attempt to do some research of your own.

I am having a very difficult time handling your arrogance perhaps you should spend more time doing your research and less time trying to sound like you are superior .

When I tried to goggle the words the way that you spelled them I was given the message that no results were found.
However when I goggled my spelling of RUSALIMUM, there were several entries referring to the Canaanite city which we were talking about.

Your statement that the Egyptians never ruled the city is also inaccurate. During the period of The New Kingdom Rusalimum was a vassal city state of the Egyptian Empire. This is attested to by the letters that the leader of the city sent to the Egyptian Government asking that soldiers be sent to deal with invaders plundering the agricultural lands of the city.

As for the Canaanite people they first began recognizing themselves as a people around 3500 BC thus predating the coming of Abraham by approximately 1500 years. At the time of of Abraham they were a loose federation of city states that were bound together in several ways. First they had a common language, second they had similar religious beliefs and practices, and third and most important they were bound together by strong trade associations.The costal cities were established along the main trading routes between the civilization of Egypt and Anatolia and The Tigris Euphrates river valley. They also dealt with the Eastern Mediterean Sea Trade The inland cities were located along minor trade routes through the interior. They were located mainly close to water resources which not only serviced the merchants but also provided for the agriculture practices that were also used in trade with the costal cities.

I will try to discuss the canaanites more at a later date, in the mean time might I suggest that you attempt to do some research of your own.
Patrick me lad, don't go embarrasing yerself trying to upstage Mjb. Now go mind yer betters.

Thank you Patrick. We agree that there were Akkadians, Egyptians, Hebrews & Canaananites. But Patrick, where were the Palestinians?

Israel is withing the geographical area you call Palestine , but in no means Israel is inside the borders of a state names Palestine.

BTW, The Palestinians have said that was their country since day one and they were the only ones who can declare that. In 1948 over 80 Palestinian officials declared statehood for Palestine.
-------------
Now, about the five maps on this link.
GOOD.is | Palestine's Shifting Borders (Scaling)

Map 1 titled "1917 Palestine before the creation of Israel" Shows Palestine colored black, labeled Palestine, inside its international borders.

Map 2 titled "1947 Proposed borders under the UN partition plan" Shows Palestine inside its international borders. The proposed Arab state is black and the proposed Jewish state is yellow. UN resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly but was rejected by the Security Council. It is completely meaningless.

Map 3 titled "1948 Israel is formed" Actually this map was not drawn until 1949. There are no 1948 maps of Israel. This map shows Palestine inside its international borders but divided into three pieces.

One piece is black, labeled Palestine and is titled "Gaza Strip (occupied by Egypt)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

Another piece is Black, labeled Palestine and is titled "West Bank (occupied by Jordan)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The third piece is yellow, labeled Israel. This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The last two maps show Palestine inside its international borders. The internal divisions do not have any legal lines or borders.

Excellent! Goes to show the Arabs/Palestinians that if you have borders & want to keep them, don't start a war & lose.

BTW, The Palestinians have said that was their country since day one and they were the only ones who can declare that. In 1948 over 80 Palestinian officials declared statehood for Palestine.
-------------

Map 1 titled "1917 Palestine before the creation of Israel" Shows Palestine colored black, labeled Palestine, inside its international borders.

Map 2 titled "1947 Proposed borders under the UN partition plan" Shows Palestine inside its international borders. The proposed Arab state is black and the proposed Jewish state is yellow. UN resolution 181 was passed by the General Assembly but was rejected by the Security Council. It is completely meaningless.

Map 3 titled "1948 Israel is formed" Actually this map was not drawn until 1949. There are no 1948 maps of Israel. This map shows Palestine inside its international borders but divided into three pieces.

One piece is black, labeled Palestine and is titled "Gaza Strip (occupied by Egypt)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

Another piece is Black, labeled Palestine and is titled "West Bank (occupied by Jordan)" This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The third piece is yellow, labeled Israel. This area is defined by the 1949 armistice lines. The armistice lines were specifically not to be national or territorial borders.

The last two maps show Palestine inside its international borders. The internal divisions do not have any legal lines or borders.

Excellent! Goes to show the Arabs/Palestinians that if you have borders & want to keep them, don't start a war & lose.

-------------

They didn't start a war and lose. Who told you that?

Forum List

Back