The house will subpoena Hunter Biden. I have little hopes that anything will come of that.

He won't. I said the Reps should call his bluff.

Can you imagine the First Crackhead testifying? Comedy gold, alright, but Biden's handlers ain't that stupid.
Its not actually bluff. Hunter would LOVE to publicly testify right now because, he knows he is going to have to later anyway. He would love to come in, do a public hearing where half of the 3-4 hours of questioning will come from dems who wont ask him a fucking thing about his crimes. They will just waste time. Then after its over, he can ignore all other requests for him to come in again in the future. He will say "i already showed up, now the GOP is just harassing me".

Comer wants a closed door meeting because it will be handled by Congressional lawyers in LONG form. Depositions can go for 10+ hours, and he wont have democrat Congressmen in there trying to obfuscate, deflect and run out the clock. It would be a real "interrogation". Then Comer will take all that Hunter says and, see if he catches him lying, then later bring him in for a public hearing. Im going to take a wild guess and say that it takes place in October...... SURPRISE!!!

Hunter will testify in open hearings. Why is the GOP denying that fair request.
They didn't deny his request. In fact, they explicitly told him that they appreciated his confirmation that he would testify at a public hearing and looked forward to it. You didn't know this?

Who told you they denied his request? Do you have a link?

They didn't deny his request. In fact, they explicitly told him that they appreciated his confirmation that he would testify at a public hearing and looked forward to it. You didn't know this?

John Edgar Slow Horses why the crickets? Who told you Congress denied Biden's request? Do you have a link?

And these same Dems that are crying for special treatment for Hunter were fine with it.

Let the Dems in the Senate PASS a bill that requires ALL congressional witness testimony be public and then we can talk.
This is all just a game that both parties play. When was the last time congress actually passed legislation to help the average American?

They denied his request. If not, when he is testifying?

The Republicans don't have either the inclination or the courage to play dirty tricks like the Democrat scum.

Don't expect much pay back for what the despicable Democrats turds did and are doing to Trump.

Forum List

Back