House Committee subpoenas Hunter and James Biden

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

This is breaking news. But it’s not crucial. I still expect these folks to take the 5th.

America's political corruption will undoubtedly provide immunity to relatives of the president.

It's safety equivalent to what Trump's family will receive when Trump regains power.

If Trump doesn't regain power then his family members are toast.

This is breaking news. But it’s not crucial. I still expect these folks to take the 5th.
They`re desperate. I expect to see the Biden dog get a subpoena. They say the dog owns a laptop too! :auiqs.jpg:

So what? The Democrat subpoenaed all kinds of people in their impeachment inquiry with little to no results. Why do you think the Noe-GOP will have better luck?

Of course they will take the 5th. The Koch brothers right wing deep state will twist anything they say and make them look guilty and then they will go after more family members and try to drain them of all their money blah blah blah lawfare lawfare derp derp.....sound familiar? :banana:

• Banned
Of course they will take the 5th. The Koch brothers right wing deep state will twist anything they say and make them look guilty and then they will go after more family members and try to drain them of all their money blah blah blah lawfare lawfare derp derp.....sound familiar? :banana:
Unlike the nitwits on the left, I didn’t speak against them as taking the 5th. It is their right.

And it was the Leftards who orgasmed over the number of times Trump invoked the 5th. That was done purely for the partisan political purpose of making it look like he had done anything wrong.

But the surviving Koch brother has nothing to do with the topic.

Unlike the nitwits on the left, I didn’t speak against them as taking the 5th. It is their right.

Why do you expect them to take the 5th?

And it was the Leftards who orgasmed over the number of times Trump invoked the 5th.

Likely because Trump himself had stated that anyone who takes the 5th is guilty. (Paraphrasing).

That was done purely for the partisan political purpose of making it look like he had done anything wrong.

Or to expose Trump's own hypocrisy.

But the surviving Koch brother has nothing to do with the topic.
Certainly they had something to do with it. They donated to people either directly or indirectly have contributed to these accusations.

Why do you expect them to take the 5th?
Because anything they say could be used against them. What kind of lawyer would ignore that possibility (near certainty, in fact) thereby allowing the “witnesses” to place themselves in any legal jeopardy?
Likely because Trump himself had stated that anyone who takes the 5th is guilty. (Paraphrasing).
He was flatly wrong as he later conceded. But other than a petty effort to tweak Trump, what he erroneously then said is irrelevant.
Or to expose Trump's own hypocrisy.
Another vacant comment from you. Calling Hunter to testify is not about Trump. You ta about the claims concerning Biden family conspiratorially-arranged corruption.
Certainly they had something to do with it. They donated to people either directly or indirectly have contributed to these accusations.
Irrelevant.

Because anything they say could be used against them. What kind of lawyer would ignore that possibility (near certainty, in fact) thereby allowing the “witnesses” to place themselves in any legal jeopardy?

So why doesn't everyone plead the 5th.

He was flatly wrong as he later conceded. But other than a petty effort to tweak Trump, what he erroneously then said is irrelevant.

He later conceded? Do you have a link?

Another vacant comment from you. Calling Hunter to testify is not about Trump.

Agreed...sort of, but that is a different debate.

What it is about is Trump saying only guilty people plead the 5th.

You ta about the claims concerning Biden family conspiratorially-arranged corruption.

Irrelevant.
Maybe someday corruption will be shown but as of yet, nothing but words like "appears" "seems" "could be" "might".

Sitting member Jordan has demonstrated that the best method to deal with subpoenas is literally just ignore it.

So why doesn't everyone plead the 5th.
Some don’t get any legal advice or try to be too clever.
He later conceded? Do you have a link?
Sure. But you can also just look it up.
Agreed...sort of, but that is a different debate.
Is it?
What it is about is Trump saying only guilty people plead the 5th.
He said it. It was stupid. He later acknowledged that he was wrong. And no. That’s not what it’s about.
Maybe someday corruption will be shown but as of yet, nothing but words like "appears" "seems" "could be" "might".
Zzz. Wow. Cases aren’t established right out of the gate. Good to know. File that away.

Just for Catsnmeters
Lol. He justifies his own hypocrisy with a political attack because he knows he needs to plead the 5th... and to you that is taking it back?

That's a joke right?

Basically he said, 'I know I said only guilty people plead the 5th when i was attacking my political enemy, but now I need to plead the 5th because I'm a victim of my political enemy.'

Good grief. Do you actually buy this shit or are you just trying to sell it to dupes?

Lol. He justifies his own hypocrisy with a political attack because he knows he needs to plead the 5th... and to you that is taking it back?

That's a joke right?

Basically he said, 'I know I said only guilty people plead the 5th when i was attacking my political enemy, but now I need to plead the 5th because I'm a victim of my political enemy.'

Good grief. Do you actually buy this shit or are you just trying to sell it to dupes?
Poor you. TDS is getting worse.

I bet it hurts.

I’m ok with that.

This thread is still not about Trump. And as I said, he recanted the stupid shot he had said about it.

Which brings us back to you being a miserable severely TDS-afflicted off topic dimwit. 👍😎

Poor you. TDS is getting worse.

I bet it hurts.

I’m ok with that.

This thread is still not about Trump. And as I said, he recanted the stupid shot he had said about it.

Which brings us back to you being a miserable severely TDS-afflicted off topic dimwit. 👍😎
When in doubt claim TDS!

Well anyhow, have a good weekend and if you're a vet, happy veterans day and thanks for your service!

Forum List

Back