Was hunter Biden Qualified To Be On The Board Of Burisma?

First:

On Capitol Hill, Raju asked Jordan about the original filing from the ex-informant and how it could be “corroborating” now. Jordan argued that Smirnov being discredited does not change the core facts he’s focusing on.

“It doesn’t change the four fundamental facts. Hunter Biden was put on the board of Burisma and gets paid a million dollars a year. Fact number two, he’s not qualified to be on the board. He said so himself in an interview with, I don’t know, you or some network,” Jordan told Raju.

The Republican congressman was referring to a 2019 ABC interview with Hunter Biden in which he admitted he likely would not have been on the Burisma board if it were not for his last name. He also said in the interview that he was “completely qualified to be on the board.”

‘It’s Not True!’ CNN’s Manu Raju Confronts a Defiant Jim Jordan Over Debunked Biden Claims
--

Representative Jordan as usual, had things mixed up, conflated things and was spouting nonsense. Nonsense because he referred to an interview where Hunter Biden actually said he was “completely qualified to be on the board.” Hunter had admitted (why lie?), he most likely would not have been on the Burisma board, if it were not for his last name. Hmm... Guy sounds honest in that interview. More than can be said for most of the people attacking him, as even the witnesses brought before congressional committees ended up making the 'investigative hearings' look like fishing expeditions coming up empty.
you are so right .. here is a video of their attempts to try and turn Hunter Biden into a crime family ... turns out they got turned into Republican liars and fools ... for the next 12 minutes, you get to see how bad Republicans are when it comes to trying to make a case against the Bidens...

There are only two responses to any of this, no matter what anyone says.

A) If you are a conservative, OBVIOUSLY you know he only got that position because daddy set it up. Which is absolutely 100% improper and conflict of interest - it is corrupt as hell. OBVIOUSLY.

B) You are a liberal, and you simply do not care. "Prove it" is your mantra... and of course - TRUMP!!!
what you and the Republicans do is to show any actual crimes committed... other than Hunter bidens taxes and him having a gun when he was taking cocaine that's it ...we have the FBI agent who claimed the Biden crime family was getting money from the Russians and the Chinese to get favor... the agent who made this claims who said he had proof he just recently he was shown to have lied under oath ... that the story was all made up ... what did Jorgon do he said hunter biden said he wasn't qualified for the job and got special treatment ... problem with that statement Jordfon got it once again wrong ... seems he has a history of making wrong statements to his voters on tape hunter said he was well qualified for thet job ,,, Jordon got that wrong ... hunter did say he felt he got the job because of his dad ... still that's no crime ... here's the problem they have taken hunter bide to the congress at least 5 times all five times they had no actual proof accept them saying it ... just because you say it doen't make it a fact ...they have lost every attempt to try and convict hunter biden in the congress showing he and his family is a crime family so the republicans can try and impeach joe biden they are failing ... these republicans better be sure of what they are trying to pull off her ... no proof drop the case ...

what you and the Republicans do is to show any actual crimes committed... other than Hunter bidens taxes and him having a gun when he was taking cocaine that's it ...we have the FBI agent who claimed the Biden crime family was getting money from the Russians and the Chinese to get favor... the agent who made this claims who said he had proof he just recently he was shown to have lied under oath ... that the story was all made up ... what did Jorgon do he said hunter biden said he wasn't qualified for the job and got special treatment ... problem with that statement Jordfon got it once again wrong ... seems he has a history of making wrong statements to his voters on tape hunter said he was well qualified for thet job ,,, Jordon got that wrong ... hunter did say he felt he got the job because of his dad ... still that's no crime ... here's the problem they have taken hunter bide to the congress at least 5 times all five times they had no actual proof accept them saying it ... just because you say it doen't make it a fact ...they have lost every attempt to try and convict hunter biden in the congress showing he and his family is a crime family so the republicans can try and impeach joe biden they are failing ... these republicans better be sure of what they are trying to pull off her ... no proof drop the case ...
I rest my case.
FFS

First:

On Capitol Hill, Raju asked Jordan about the original filing from the ex-informant and how it could be “corroborating” now. Jordan argued that Smirnov being discredited does not change the core facts he’s focusing on.

“It doesn’t change the four fundamental facts. Hunter Biden was put on the board of Burisma and gets paid a million dollars a year. Fact number two, he’s not qualified to be on the board. He said so himself in an interview with, I don’t know, you or some network,” Jordan told Raju.

The Republican congressman was referring to a 2019 ABC interview with Hunter Biden in which he admitted he likely would not have been on the Burisma board if it were not for his last name. He also said in the interview that he was “completely qualified to be on the board.”

‘It’s Not True!’ CNN’s Manu Raju Confronts a Defiant Jim Jordan Over Debunked Biden Claims
--

Representative Jordan as usual, had things mixed up, conflated things and was spouting nonsense. Nonsense because he referred to an interview where Hunter Biden actually said he was “completely qualified to be on the board.” Hunter had admitted (why lie?), he most likely would not have been on the Burisma board, if it were not for his last name. Hmm... Guy sounds honest in that interview. More than can be said for most of the people attacking him, as even the witnesses brought before congressional committees ended up making the 'investigative hearings' look like fishing expeditions coming up empty.
GET REAL, HAVING CONECTIONS IS THE # ONE DEAL IN HIRING. OF COURSE THATS WHY, You live some place devoid of business practices???? it may not be nice but its legal.

SHOW ME where how & when BIDEN set it up.

GET REAL, HAVING CONECTIONS IS THE # ONE DEAL IN HIRING. OF COURSE THATS WHY, You live some place devoid of business practices???? it may not be nice but its legal.
Donald Trump's entry into Manhattan real estate was backed by his father's crooked connections. His children have benefited by being connected to him.

Oh my! We' so surprised. :auiqs.jpg:

btw, what were the Trump kids and Jared's qualifications for political stuff they took on? Connections

the way the world works

I'm just as qualified but they didn't pick me because I'm not the president's son.
Don Jr., is it really you?

d jr fredo dumb.jpg

It makes me think of how the president's son could be lying on an Opium mat completely comatose, and the Ukraine would be looking at his resume'.
I suspect he did not include that on his resume'. If I had screwed up like that, it would not be on any professional resume' I submitted. If you had done it, would it be on yours?

It’s you who needs to get real … not I , I’m aware what is fact and what is fiction .. you post is nothing but fiction and the country, the house, and the senate knows it …

Russian agents collude and American agents collude.
That's the job they are hired to do.

And it should be stated that America starts a lot of wars.

Russia is a huge threat to America, there's little doubt about that! Some will call that moral justification for a war.
What's the maximum effective range of an excuse?

First:

--

If youre banking on Hunter being innocent, you are headed for disappointment.

If youre banking on Hunter being innocent, you are headed for disappointment.

Innocent? Innocent of what exactly? Like Trump, he's obviously guilty of a few charges he's been charged with (not your opinions). But you see, Hunter Biden is not running for president and there have been no credible connections between he and his father in business dealings.

Facts Matter

Forum List

Back