The house will subpoena Hunter Biden. I have little hopes that anything will come of that.

The Fifth Amendment says he does not have to testify on the grounds he might incriminate himself. You know this right?
You mean he can plead the 5th? Yes, we all know he can do that. Where in the consitution does it say anything about ignoring Congressional subpoenas??

You mean he can plead the 5th? Yes, we all know he can do that. Where in the consitution does it say anything about ignoring Congressional subpoenas??
I am saying he cannot be forced to testify. He may be forced to show up, so you get your half assed perp walk, but that will be years from now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Joe knew Hunter was going to grandstand outside the offices in the public arena instead of being inside where he was directed to go. It was no surprise to Joe. I hope Hunter gets burned at the stake for this and is punished for all his crimes. :)

Here's a strategy no Leftist would ever imagine: Testify truthfully about your conduct. Explain where the RW Media has it wrong. Prove with facts and logic that you have broken no laws other than tax laws and the gun registration thing. Prove with facts and logic that no illegal or questionable payments were made to the sitting President.

And the reason why no Leftist would conceive of such a strategy is because they KNOW HE IS GUILTY AS SIN.

Just pointing out the obvious.

I think Congress would send their seargent at arms to arrest Hunter LONG before "years" passed.
Again, thats not how it works. He can sue to overturn the subpoena and that has to wind through the courts.

• Thanks
Again, thats not how it works. He can sue to overturn the subpoena and that has to wind through the courts.
Has he done that yet? It will be interesting to see how many points Biden loses in the polls for Hunter dodging a Congressional subpoena.

Has he done that yet? It will be interesting to see how many points Biden loses in the polls for Hunter dodging a Congressional subpoena.
I don't think Hunter Biden can go down further in the polls. He is definitely not going to win.

• Thanks
I don't think Hunter Biden can go down further in the polls. He is definitely not going to win.
Joe Biden can go lower in the polls. Are you suggesting that Hunters woes arent going to be a factor for Joe?

Joe Biden can go lower in the polls. Are you suggesting that Hunters woes arent going to be a factor for Joe?
It may be a benefit, yes. Watching the House attempt to explain the reasons for impeachment in a Senate trial will be interesting indeed.

• Thanks
Here's a strategy no Leftist would ever imagine: Testify truthfully about your conduct. Explain where the RW Media has it wrong. Prove with facts and logic that you have broken no laws other than tax laws and the gun registration thing. Prove with facts and logic that no illegal or questionable payments were made to the sitting President.

And the reason why no Leftist would conceive of such a strategy is because they KNOW HE IS GUILTY AS SIN.

Just pointing out the obvious.
You get fack checked all the time, and then say "nuh uh".

• Thanks

Forum List

Back