The house will subpoena Hunter Biden. I have little hopes that anything will come of that.

He can refuse, the committee can issue a subpoena, he can refuse the committee can refer to the DOJ, which will split its side laughing and say, "Open testimony, dogs."
That's exactly what I predicted in my OP. Are you a bot? If so, your programming needs work.

I think you are actually a sock who is operated by a person with too many to keep track of.

Pointing out your drunk post is not surrounding, the fact you think so just prove me correct
It's "you're." Jebus!

When Democrats turn to personal attacks, it means they have run out of logic. I take that as surrender.

It doesn't usually happen this fast with you. What's wrong?

There were closed doors when Trump was impeached.
And these same Dems that are crying for special treatment for Hunter were fine with it.

Let the Dems in the Senate PASS a bill that requires ALL congressional witness testimony be public and then we can talk.

There were closed doors when Trump was impeached.
Also when he was indicted. Closed door for the Grand Juries, then public trials.

That's how these proceedings work. Dems once again want a rewrite of the rules to protect the Bidens.

And he has refused the private subpoena.
Now the Dems who have excoriated Jim Jordan - who is not even subject to congressional subpoena - for not honoring one anyway, will start making excuses for Hunter just as soon as they get the talking points.

Now the Dems who have excoriated Jim Jordan - who is not even subject to congressional subpoena - for not honoring one anyway, will start making excuses for Hunter just as soon as they get the talking points.
In contrast, I hope it is pursued with vigor. Irrelevant as he now has a compelling interest to pleased the Fifth given multiple indictments, but thats fine.

In contrast, I hope it is pursued with vigor. Irrelevant as he now has a compelling interest to pleased the Fifth given multiple indictments, but thats fine.
I'd be perfectly fine with him pleading the 5th as is every American's right to do.

I'm not fine with "I plead 'My daddy is president! Nyah nah!'"

Forum List

Back