House repubs introduce legislation to expel Palestinians

Leave it to repubs to take a bad situation and make it worse. There is enough hate and vitriol in the country without repubs adding to it.
The FBI has stated there is a high-risk of a terrorist attack in the United States, the State Department is recommending that foreign travel puts Americans at risk and there is nationwide anti-semite gatherings and protests ... not to mention .. palestinians just attacked Israel. why is it a problem to target a high risk group? Why is that hate?

Leave it to repubs to take a bad situation and make it worse. There is enough hate and vitriol in the country without repubs adding to it.
I was in Munich in '72. Then there was Entebbe in '76. Skip to Oct 7, 2023. In between, there were thousands of murders by ambush, booby traps, suicide bombings. By a culture that embraces death. The best thing I have heard in those many years was when Netanyahu said, "Never again is NOW." Never thought I would hear those words. Hopefully, every Hamas fighter will get their 72 Virgins in time for Christmas. Take NO prisoners.

like the democrats never take a bad situation and make it worse?......like some democrats right now are adding to this hate and vitriol.......geezus jimmy take your head out of your ass....

What's really bad is when democrats imprisoned Americans with Japanese and German heritage. I have no problem removing non citizens from the country. You fucking idot

The violence...the killing will not stop until a two state solution is found.
The Islamic terrorist violence and killing will not stop due to Islamic ideology.

Actions speak with the utmost clarity.

The violence...the killing will not stop until a two state solution is found.
It's too late for that now, thanks to that Yahoo and his violent, bloodthirsty, racist, far rightwing regime.

A one-state solution where all are considered equal citizens is what's required now.

Forum List

Back