The house will subpoena Hunter Biden. I have little hopes that anything will come of that.

There is proof in the form of bank records that Hunter accepted large amounts of money from various international scumbags and bank record proof of smaller cash payments from Hunter to President/Vice President Joe Biden.

That fits perfectly with Hunter' documented statements about holding 10% for "the Big Guy" and his documented complaints about paying the bills.

If Biden cultists have an innocent explanation please provide the evidence for it.
That does not link to any scenario about influence peddling and corruption.

My family and our endeavors transfer large and small sums of money over a year.

That does not link to any scenario about influence peddling and corruption.
So, you can come on this board and seriously state that Hunter Biden honestly earned that money from international oligarchs who benefit or do not benefit from U.S. government policy.

1) How did he earn it?

2) Why is lying then, and saying that he was hired because of his name and the "Biden brand?"
My family and our endeavors transfer large and small sums of money over a year.
Gotta love the internet! You can be whatever you want.

Speaking of that, did you use to post on another forum and represent yourself as a female? There was once another gal who called me "Flopsy." Was that you?

So, you can come on this board and seriously state that Hunter Biden honestly earned that money from international oligarchs who benefit or do not benefit from U.S. government policy.

1) How did he earn it?

2) Why is lying then, and saying that he was hired because of his name and the "Biden brand?"

There is nothing illegal about selling the Biden brand

I agree. I am really looking forward to seeing Hunter testify publicly.
I agree.

Soon as they've gotten his closed door answers, they can give him the rope to hang himself in public.

Figuratively spoken, of course. But it would not shock me if he someday went the way of David Carridine.

I agree.

Soon as they've gotten his closed door answers, they can give him the rope to hang himself in public.

Figuratively spoken, of course. But it would not shock me if he someday went the way of David Carridine.

why do they need the closed doors first? His testimony impacts the whole country

why do they need the closed doors first? His testimony impacts the whole country
I agree with you on that. But whatever their reasons it's their standard way of doing it. It's certainly how they did at the Jan 6th committee.

Lots of Biden cultists are asking that Hunter once again get special treatment. I hope you are not joinkng them?

He can refuse, the committee can issue a subpoena, he can refuse the committee can refer to the DOJ, which will split its side laughing and say, "Open testimony, dogs."
Of course they will. Just like they did when they referred Obama's wingman.

The DOJ works for the Biden Crime Family.

Glad you understand that.

Forum List

Back