The house will subpoena Hunter Biden. I have little hopes that anything will come of that.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Just when you think you've got these slippery weasels, they figure a way to get out of it. Likely Hunter will take the simplest route and refuse to show up. The only thing Congress could do about that, is refer for a charge of contempt of congress.

That will do about as much as when they referred Obama's wingman for contempt of congress. The doj is currently run by a puppet. Not even cool enough for Biden to claim him as his wingman, but still just as much under control of the white house. By the White House I mean whoever is controlling Biden himself.

Just when you think you've got these slippery weasels, they figure a way to get out of it. Likely Hunter will take the simplest route and refuse to show up. The only thing Congress could do about that, is refer for a charge of contempt of congress.

That will do about as much as when they referred Obama's wingman for contempt of congress. The doj is currently run by a puppet. Not even cool enough for Biden to claim him as his wingman, but still just as much under control of the white house. By the White House I mean whoever is controlling Biden himself.

Hunter should agree to testify if he gets the kind of blanket immunity that Ollie North got.

What's your interest in a private citizen who has never held elected office or worked in government?

Hunter should agree to testify if he gets the kind of blanket immunity that Ollie North got.
Good idea.

Hunter is a pathetic person, whose debauched and drunken life was enabled by his dad to make him an expendable bagman.

Give him full and absolute immunity from anything he did in the past, so long as he tells the committee the whole truth without reservation.

Because anyone who thinks that Hunter was given all that money by foreign oligarchs and not a penny of it went to The Big Guy is too stupid to be posting on a message board.

Good idea.

Hunter is a pathetic person, whose debauched and drunken life was enabled by his dad to make him an expendable bagman.

Give him full and absolute immunity from anything he did in the past, so long as he tells the committee the whole truth without reservation.

Because anyone who thinks that Hunter was given all that money by foreign oligarchs and not a penny of it went to The Big Guy is too stupid to be posting on a message board.

except you guys haven't proven any of it went to Biden himself. (SOrry, 40K loan payback isn't it and that's all you have after years of scratching.)

He should show up and see if he can break the record for the number of times someone takes the 5th or says "I cannot recall"

except you guys haven't proven any of it went to Biden himself. (SOrry, 40K loan payback isn't it and that's all you have after years of scratching.)
You guys haven't proven that Hunter Biden was ever capable of providing any service that was worth the millions that he was paid by foreign oligarchs. You haven't proven that Hunter's blow pipe paintings are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hunter himself admitted that he got his incredibly high-paid jobs because of his name.

You guys haven't proven that Hunter Biden was ever capable of providing any service that was worth the millions that he was paid by foreign oligarchs. You haven't proven that Hunter's blow pipe paintings are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hunter himself admitted that he got his incredibly high-paid jobs because of his name.

Hunter is a renowned international businessman with decades of experience

As a world renowned artist, I find his paintings to be better than Picasso

A child of famous people makes money because of his name?
:eek:

Republican Rich Brats like both Bush’s, Romney, McCain, Trump gained wealth and influence through their famous names

Congress never went after them to demand proof of what they provided in return. Their fathers were never investigated to see if they received kickbacks

I'm sure he did. That's not illegal.

What you guys haven't proven yet is that those Oligarchs got anything from Joe Biden for those millions, or that any of those millions went to Joe.

Republican Rich Brats like both Bush’s, Romney, McCain, Trump gained wealth and influence through their famous names

Congress never went after them to demand proof of what they provided in return. Their fathers were never investigated to see if they received kickbacks

Well said.

Yeah, what he said! Ollie deserved that even though the prosecution violated the immunity tried him, convicted him, and then lost on appeal as the Court told government you cannot immunize a defendant then try him for what he testified.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah, what he said! Ollie deserved that even though the prosecution violated the immunity tried him, convicted him, and then lost on appeal as the Court told government you cannot immunize a defendant then try him for what he testified.

To be fair, I thought Iran-Contra was totally bullshit. Reagan's administration was well in it's rights to persue foreign policy as they saw fit. Selling weapons to Iran might have been a bad idea, but Reagan was perfectly entitled to do it under the law, and his heart was in the right place, trying to free American Hostages.

Until the bad guys just took more hostages because there were still Americans stupid enough to stay in Lebanon when it lacked a functioning govenrment.

The problem is, of course, that if they give Hunter immunity, all he has to say is, "Well, I was stoned out of my mind and saying all sorts of stuff to my foreign partners. But all the money stuff was handled by lawyers and accountants. Dad didn't see a penny of that."

GW Bush got an entire MLB team, the Texas Rangers, solely based on his name.

Hunter needs to just tell them to go Fuk Themselves
I thought Lefties demanded those subpoenaed under Trumps administration MUST show up at all costs. So Lefties think Hunter should tell Congress to GFT? Hang on again, Lefties puke and claim no one is above the law?

So what's going on? Why are Lefties suddenly hypocritical ****s?

What shits Lefties are. No wonder when a dog bites a Leftie it has to lick it's own arse to get rid of the taste.

Forum List

Back