Hunter Biden makes a statement but lawyers say he won't show up for deposition

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
And he tells the same lies he's been telling all along: "My Daddy din't do nuffin."

"After weeks of back and forth and a threat to hold him in contempt of Congress, Hunter Biden briefly appeared in the Capitol complex on Wednesday, making a public statement outside the building instead of showing for his scheduled deposition following a subpoena from House Republicans.

Hunter Biden railed against an investigation from House Republicans, blasting the probe ahead of a vote to ignite an impeachment inquiry into his father.

He said he was at the Capitol to testify in a public setting — bucking investigators’ request for a closed-door deposition.

It’s a move that runs the risk Republicans will hold him in contempt of Congress — one that would add to the mounting legal trouble faced by the president’s son.

“There’s no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business, because it did not happen,” Hunter Biden told reporters, hitting a key aspect of the GOP inquiry.

The House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) had moved to compel Hunter Biden’s testimony as they push forward with an impeachment inquiry into his father, President Biden."

Hunter Biden appears at Capitol, defies subpoena from House Republicans

And he tells the same lies he's been telling all along: "My Daddy din't do nuffin."

"After weeks of back and forth and a threat to hold him in contempt of Congress, Hunter Biden briefly appeared in the Capitol complex on Wednesday, making a public statement outside the building instead of showing for his scheduled deposition following a subpoena from House Republicans.

Hunter Biden railed against an investigation from House Republicans, blasting the probe ahead of a vote to ignite an impeachment inquiry into his father.

He said he was at the Capitol to testify in a public setting — bucking investigators’ request for a closed-door deposition.

It’s a move that runs the risk Republicans will hold him in contempt of Congress — one that would add to the mounting legal trouble faced by the president’s son.

“There’s no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business, because it did not happen,” Hunter Biden told reporters, hitting a key aspect of the GOP inquiry.

The House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) had moved to compel Hunter Biden’s testimony as they push forward with an impeachment inquiry into his father, President Biden."

LOL He's not going to testify.

"Hunter Biden indicates he will not sit for deposition by GOP"

Hunter Biden indicates he will not sit for deposition by GOP

Forum List

Back