*The Former United States of America, Are In Train Headed For Auschwitz*

What? I thought everybody was being sent to Transformation Centers to have their genders reassigned???? Who sent this memo?
Sorry bout that,

1. No its Auschwitz this week, that was last week, did you get your thingy changed???
2.Such a kidder!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I was talking about Flynn, making antisemitic remarks in the video you posted.
Sorry bout that,

1. So tell us *you love the Jews as I do*.
2. Seems like you posted to me, and I called you on it.
3. Now its your chance to exclaim how much you love or dislike the Jews, now go.
4. Tell us all how much you respect and care for the Jews.
5. We are waiting.
6. I remember that scene from the Thing movie where the dog was trapped and had no choice but to turn into the Thing, this is one of those moments I feel with faun.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Now its your chance to exclaim how much you love or dislike the Jews, now go.
5. We are waiting.
6. I remember that scene from the Thing movie where the dog was trapped and had no choice but to turn into the Thing, this is one of those moments I feel with faun.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm Jewish, ya flamin' idiot. Your "Thing" feelz are as delusional as just about everything you post. And if you cared about Jews, you wouldn't be parading Flynn's antisemitic remarks. You'd be blasting him for it, as I did.

Sorry bout that,

5. We are waiting.
7. About this time, we will see a bunch of transformation faun, where he was writhing, and things shoot out from his mouth, and stuff.
8. Or tithing to the Jews.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

5. We are waiting.
7. About this time, we will see a bunch of transformation faun, where he writhing, and things shoot out from his mouth, and stuff.
8. Or tithing to the Jews.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

I'm Jewish, ya flamin' idiot. Your "Thing" feelz are as delusional as just about everything you post. And if you cared about Jews, you wouldn't be parading Flynn's antisemitic remarks. You'd be blasting him for it, as I did.
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't trust you, your lying.
2. I asked for a testament on how you feel for the Jews.
3. I can't hear your testimony, cause its not there.
4. Perhaps, work on that.
5. *Thing Moment.* stand back!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This thread is one of the most offensive I've seen since I've been here. This country may well die in time, but it damned sure won't go down to this Marxist scum without a fight.
Psychology and manipulation are powerful tools.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't trust you, your lying.
2. I asked for a testament on how you feel for the Jews.
3. I can't hear your testimony, cause its not there.
4. Perhaps, work on that.
5. *Thing Moment.* stand back!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've answered that repeatedly. You'd understand that if only you werent so deranged. :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. Flynn used the Jews to show the rest of the world, the *Nazi's* are running The Former United States of America.
2. He said we are in the trains now, on way to Auschwitz, what part of that do you not understand.
3. You sound like he said lets fire up the gas chambers of Auschwitz.
4. Start shipping jews to Auschwitz.
5. Which he did not say that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Flynn used the Jews to show the rest of the world, the *Nazi's* are running The Former United States of America.
2. He said we are in the trains now, on way to Auschwitz, what part of that do you not understand.
3. You sound like he said lets fire up the gas chambers of Auschwitz.
4. Start shipping jews to Auschwitz.
5. Which he did not say that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He blamed Jews for the Holocaust, you flamin' idiot. You say you love Jews yet you support such antisemitic bullshit.

Sorry bout that,

1. Flynn is trying to teach you numb skulls something.
2, Flynn does not hate Jews, he using the Jews as an example.
3. Excellent point, he's making, top notch!
4. Jews didn't fight when they could of, after it was too late.
5. They willfully died, it would seem.
6. And now Flynn is saying we had better do something.
7. Or get slaughtered.
8. Your choice.
9. Flynn is saying the same thing I've been saying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So exactly what do you and Flynn want Americans to do in the vein of "charging the machine gun nest"?

Are you calling for an outbreak of violence?

Be specific.

Forum List

Back