*The Former United States of America, Are In Train Headed For Auschwitz*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I've said it before, and others are saying it now, its a bumpy ride on the way, on, the *Train to Auschwitz*, but its happening to the *Former The United States of America*.
2. But in the end they round up everyone, and rush them *ALL* into the *Trains*.
3. Young and old, alike, left and right of, us, *ALL*.
4. Its happening now, you just don't see it, but thats why I'm here, to show you.

"Speaking at a New Hampshire meet-and-greet for then-U.S. Senate candidate Don Bolduc, he said: “Jesus, how could somebody stand there and just allow these people to do that to them?”

“And then knowing what they knew, how could they get on that train? I would have rather attacked that machine gun nest.”

He likened the vote for US Senate to the dilemma Jews faced, “we are on that train right now,” he said."

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes I've said it before, and others are saying it now, its a bumpy ride on the way, on, the *Train to Auschwitz*, but its happening to the *Former The United States of America*.
2. But in the end they round up everyone, and rush them *ALL* into the *Trains*.
4. Its happening now, you just don't see it, but thats why I'm here, to show you.

"Speaking at a New Hampshire meet-and-greet for then-U.S. Senate candidate Don Bolduc, he said: “Jesus, how could somebody stand there and just allow these people to do that to them?”

“And then knowing what they knew, how could they get on that train? I would have rather attacked that machine gun nest.”

He likened the vote for US Senate to the dilemma Jews faced, “we are on that train right now,” he said."
Don Bolduc seems to be your average MAGA candidate. Crazy as shit.

Sorry bout that,

Well let us know when you get there.

You won't be missed.

I think a more apt description is look how many people Trump has conned and is getting them to drink the kool aid in the end. 1/6 was the attack at the Guana airport. We'll have to see how many are going to sit around and drink the kool aid willingly. Looks like so Far Guilliani is the only one. Trump is more like Jim Jones than anyone else. Comparing it to the Holocaust is not only in bad taste, it's not even a correct comparison.

I think a more apt description is look how many people Trump has conned and is getting them to drink the kool aid in the end. 1/6 was the attack at the Guana airport. We'll have to see how many are going to sit around and drink the kool aid willingly. Looks like so Far Guilliani is the only one. Trump is more like Jim Jones than anyone else. Comparing it to the Holocaust is not only in bad taste, it's not even a correct comparison.

iu

Sorry bout that,

Flynn wants USA to be only a christian, which means no room for jews.

Sorry bout that,

1. Flynn is trying to teach you numb skulls something.
2, Flynn does not hate Jews, he using the Jews as an example.
3. Excellent point, he's making, top notch!
4. Jews didn't fight when they could of, after it was too late.
5. They willfully died, it would seem.
6. And now Flynn is saying we had better do something.
7. Or get slaughtered.
8. Your choice.
9. Flynn is saying the same thing I've been saying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Flynn rights to opinions is his alone.
2. Do we need Christianity in America with different flavors, I think so.
3. But Islam is a threat, not needed, good point.
4. Jews are fine, their understanding about religion is keen, and unmatched.
5. I think the Flynn comments need to taken with a grain of salt, but if its his opinion, its his right!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The train was loaded up when we let the sonofabitches get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

Now we have the Banana Republic and there is no turning back.
Sorry bout that,

1. You are wise, and perhaps you can teach these pupils, they need your help massively.
2. School does start tomorrow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They know the rubes like it big and loud and scary.

Sorry bout that,

Yet another antisemitic, piece-of-shit MAGAt.

What? I thought everybody was being sent to Transformation Centers to have their genders reassigned???? Who sent this memo?

Forum List

Back