The Flaccid President...

Interesting use of quotation marks there.

You complained about drone attacks on innocents by Obama, I stated that you more than likely supported it by supporting the previous administration, and further by probably supporting the losing nominee this year, who would've undoubtedly done the same thing.

Am I assuming? Sure.

Your reaction however, is on par with someone that feels some guilt, not with someone who's been wrongly accused.

You made a false assumption, buckwheat.

Why did it take you so long to deny it, and why do you keep calling me buckwheat?

I really think you're full of shit about it too, btw.

Whatever, bosco. You are boring me.

You're not the only person posting on this board and I am not inclined to spend anymore time on your ignorant accusations. I don't have to prove myself innocent to an anonymous person on an anonymous message board.

You're good at history then.

Where was the dow when Bush left office his second term?

Bush didn't make excuses but do you recall who controlled Congress Bush's last 2 years and were bent on destroying Bush even at the cost of the economy and well being of the American people?

Winner winner Chicken Dinner?

Nope.

No cigar.

It was Bush policies that drove the American Economy into the crapper.

I guess you're unaware of the legislative branch powers of the U.S. Government.. :eusa_hand:

Seeing as a good number of terrorists are taking a dirt nap..and there have been no major attacks on the US homeland by Al Qaeda.

Thank you President Bush, Bammy has dom nothing different and why should he, the policies that Bush put in place work.

And seeing as, thus far, big natural disasters have been handled in an efficient and professional manner with minimal loss of life.

Um yes, thats why two months after Sandy people are still out of their homes.

And seeing as most major companies in this country are experiencing record profits.

Yes, that printing of 41 Billion on a monthly basis is helping....surely a financial wizwrd such as yourself can tell us what debt monetization ALWAYS brings.

And seeing as some pretty big legislation was passed through congress, such as the ACA.

(smile) Poor Sallow, so much Bammy jizz, so little time.

You made a false assumption, buckwheat.

Why did it take you so long to deny it, and why do you keep calling me buckwheat?

You're not the only person posting on this board and I am not inclined to spend anymore time on your ignorant accusations. I don't have to prove myself innocent to an anonymous person on an anonymous message board.

Yup, runaway now. :lol:

Quite an ass-kicking you delivered.

:lmao:

Too bad TMN is married; you two would make a perfectly ignorant couple. You both make false accusations and then insist that others prove themselves innocent.

It's not an attractive quality, buckwheat.

Last edited:

You probably actually believe that :)
But then you probably suck Barney's dick too....so you could never blame your favorite rump ranger.

Too bad TMN is married; you too would make a perfectly ignorant couple. You both make false accusations and then insist that others prove themselves innocent.

It's not an attractive quality, buckwheat.

I said it was an assumption on my part, I guess you don't read so well.

You want to keep flailing, or are you running away now?

Bobbi .. you are ruining this thread with your childish behavior and your offering up nothing of value..consider going elsewhere. XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobbi .. you are ruining this thread with your childish behavior and your offering up nothing of value..consider going elsewhere.

The thread was ruined as soon as you posted it, friend.

Your op offers nothing of value, consider finding another board if my posting on your threads is such a big problem that you have to cry about it.

Obama is anti American just like over half the country - what did you think fudamental change was going to mean?

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

I don't think him flaccid. He's downright mean. He's got a mean vindictive streak a mile wide and America is fixin to pay the piper.

So, you rather envision him fucking the living shit out of Americans? OK.

Bobbi .. you are ruining this thread with your childish behavior and your offering up nothing of value..consider going elsewhere.

Your op offers nothing of value, consider finding another board if my posting on your threads is such a big problem that you have to cry about it.

I have friends, I enjoy being around my friends, you are no friend of mine..

Bush didn't make excuses but do you recall who controlled Congress Bush's last 2 years and were bent on destroying Bush even at the cost of the economy and well being of the American people?

Winner winner Chicken Dinner?

Nope.

No cigar.

I guess you're unaware of the legislative branch powers of the U.S. Government.. :eusa_hand:

Ding Ding Ding. We've got a winner!

In case you've forgotten, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Did somebody piss in your wheaties today?

In case you've forgotten, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Forum List

Back