The Flaccid President...

The thread was ruined as soon as you posted it, friend.

Your op offers nothing of value, consider finding another board if my posting on your threads is such a big problem that you have to cry about it.

I have friends, I enjoy being around my friends, you are no friend of mine..

In case you've forgotten, I wouldn't have it any other way.

You're still here...don't you have an ass to wear somewhere else?

Dow Jones today:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 31 4:04pm ET
13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

Kinda better than 4 years ago..no?

:lol:

1) The largest one-day point drop in DJIA history occurred on September 17, 2001 the first day of trading after the September 11, 2001 attacks.

2) On April 25, 2007, the Dow passed 13,000 in trading and closed above the milestone for the first time. Less than three months later, on July 19, the average set an all-time closing high above the 14,000 level: the fastest 1,000-point advance for the index since 1999.

Dow Jones Industrial Average-- History and the Market

You're good at history then.

Where was the dow when Bush left office his second term?

Where was the Dow during GW Bush's 2 terms in office.

It crashed at the end along with everything else.
But at one point it was over 14K.

So Bush gets credit for that right?...
You Obama ass kissers like to be fair right?......
Your whole thing about taxes is being fair....

You wouldn't know fair if it came up and kicked you in the balls.

Last edited:
Bush didn't make excuses but do you recall who controlled Congress Bush's last 2 years and were bent on destroying Bush even at the cost of the economy and well being of the American people?

Winner winner Chicken Dinner?

Nope.

No cigar.

It was Bush policies that drove the American Economy into the crapper.

I guess you're unaware of the legislative branch powers of the U.S. Government.. :eusa_hand:

You obviously don't understand how the world works. Everything is the fault of the Bush polices that were passed by the Democratic Congress which Obama would be able to fix if it wasn't for the Republican Congress.

Winner winner Chicken Dinner?

Nope.

No cigar.

It was Bush policies that drove the American Economy into the crapper.

I guess you're unaware of the legislative branch powers of the U.S. Government.. :eusa_hand:

You obviously don't understand how the world works. Everything is the fault of the Bush polices that were passed by the Democratic Congress which Obama would be able to fix if it wasn't for the Republican Congress.

Ouch.. You got me, how could I be sooooo misinformed...:lol:

:rolleyes:

Your civility is remarkable. It must come in handy when you need to evade truths, which I imagine happens from time to time.

You are a moron.

I'm not, it's really pretty damn obvious.

Some people have the hardest time getting called out for things. What can you do? :dunno:

Well, besides what you're doing now.

What am I going to do now? In a bit, I'm going to get dressed up and go out with my husband to celebrate the New Year.

Ouch.. You got me, how could I be sooooo misinformed...:lol:

You're not the first one to ask that.

You are a moron.

Some people have the hardest time getting called out for things. What can you do? :dunno:

What am I going to do now? In a bit, I'm going to get dressed up and go out with my husband to celebrate the New Year.

You just did it again. Already distancing yourself from the entire reason why I started conversing with you.

What a pro.

You are a moron.

I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time. All the best wishes to you and yours as always..Be safe

I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time. All the best wishes to you and yours as always..Be safe

Thank you, mon cher Lumpikins. I hope you have a bodacious NYE tonight, too!

Thank you, mon cher Lumpikins. I hope you have a bodacious NYE tonight, too!

Quiet times for me, good food, the company of my darling wife and younger daughters and I guess the plans are good ole family fun, conversation and laughs.

Forum List

Back