The Flaccid President...

^definitely knows all about flaccid men

That's it..personally insult the person telling the truth. You're a good brainwashed subject of the State. I'm sure your 213.00 weekly gubmint check makes it easier to bend over.. After all those crumbs are so tasty, hmm?

^wouldn't know the truth if it was able to unflaccify itself in her presence long enough to fuck her then leave $213 on her nightstand

Stay classy.. you and Holders fro.

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

The Fox is strong in you.

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

I cut my cable tv service off a couple of years ago... but ....:lol:

It's so cute how the leftoids assume nobody can think without a media outlet telling them how. But considering their lockstep worldview, there attitude is quite understandable.

It's so cute how the leftoids assume nobody can think without a media outlet telling them how. But considering their lockstep worldview, there attitude is quite understandable.

In the past, many moons ago, herding Democrats was like herding cats, now, their like lambs to slaughter.

In the past, many moons ago, herding Democrats was like herding cats, now, their like lambs to slaughter.

Silence of the lambs!!!!!!!

Silence of the lambs!!!!!!!

:lol:.. yup, for Democrats, the ears are the first go, followed closely by the nether regions.

Forum List

Back