High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

Kinda better than 4 years ago..no?

:lol:

1) The largest one-day point drop in DJIA history occurred on September 17, 2001 the first day of trading after the September 11, 2001 attacks.

2) On April 25, 2007, the Dow passed 13,000 in trading and closed above the milestone for the first time. Less than three months later, on July 19, the average set an all-time closing high above the 14,000 level: the fastest 1,000-point advance for the index since 1999.

Dow Jones Industrial Average-- History and the Market

So that stuff does matter? Or only when the Republican is in charge?

Dow Jones today:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 31 4:04pm ET
13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

I bet you have no idea how much of that is driven by inflation and ZIRP.

Yeah..I do.

This is where I work.

Watcha do for a living?

Sweeping up the floor doesn't mean you understand what is driving up stock prices. "Where" one works is just a location.

Dow Jones today:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 31 4:04pm ET
13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

It is also better than 20 years ago.

Stock-Market---History-(Sep-28-12)-4.gif

Last edited:
Heads in the sand, fingers in their ears, all pretending they don't know that Obama has made one surgical strike after another, killing very few people, spending very little money, while killing our enemies.

but, your hero, King Bush the Younger, hundreds of thousands dead, TRILLIONS$$$$$ debt and not a fucking thing to show for it except the shame of an illegal war.

I DARE you empty rw's to read the link in my sig, Obama's accomplishments and then post a list of REPUB/bush accomplishments.

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

Heads in the sand, fingers in their ears, all pretending they don't know that Obama has made one surgical strike after another, killing very few people, spending very little money, while killing our enemies.

but, your hero, King Bush the Younger, hundreds of thousands dead, TRILLIONS$$$$$ debt and not a fucking thing to show for it except the shame of an illegal war.

I DARE you empty rw's to read the link in my sig, Obama's accomplishments and then post a list of REPUB/bush accomplishments.

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

How many people (including innocents) has Obama killed with drones?

I'm talking about Obama.. not President Bush, try to follow along.. mmkay

Well then, Lumpy1..I'd say that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

9/11 happened on Bush's watch.
He didn't pass the ACA.
He didn't get Bin Laden.
He killed alot of Iraqis and called them terrorists.
Most companies experienced big losses under Bush.
Katrina saw the deaths of nearly 2000 Americans.

Not very good at all..

It was the OP that gave it away, huh?

Why would anyone start a dumb thread like this? Surely he knows he's in over his head.

FACT is, Obama can bury any pub they wanna name.:lol::lol::lol:

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

I don't think him flaccid. He's downright mean. He's got a mean vindictive streak a mile wide and America is fixin to pay the piper.

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

You tell me.

Tell me how many more than the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS bush's illegal war killed for NO REASON.

Please, tell me.

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

Don't act like that bothers you, you more than likely supported the last guy that did it, and you probably supported the guy that lost, and he would've done it too.

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

Don't act like that bothers you, you more than likely supported the last guy that did it, and you probably supported the guy that lost, and he would've done it too.

:trolls:

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

You tell me.

Tell me how many more than the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS bush's illegal war killed for NO REASON.

Please, tell me.

I asked you first, bub.

And please also explain why, if the Bush programs were so EVUL, Obama has continued them (with gusto).

I DARE YOU.

LOLOLOLOL

And you more than likely have your head shoved so far up your ass that you can lick your sternum.

If it makes you feel better then please remember that length of the flaccid president does not necessarily correspond to length of the erect president.

Sadly, that is not at all a comforting thought. I'd prefer some brain bleach to just eliminate the entire concept altogether.

It may be the perfect word for Obama...maybe it will kinda grow on you over time...:eusa_shifty:

I don't know....there ARE some men in his past, that conclude otherwise...:badgrin:

Again. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

And you more than likely have your head shoved so far up your ass that you can lick your sternum.

Why?

I haven't voted for any of these schleps.

I just love to point out how you're part of the problem you claim to so hate. :thup:

You don't even know me - so your opinion is absolutely worthless.

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

America’s gross federal debt will reach $20.3 trillion at the end of 2016 under Obama’s budget path, according to the White House Office of Management and Budget. The national debt is currently $16.1 trillion.

“Nobody who looks at the numbers thinks it’s realistic for us to actually reduce our deficit in a serious way without also having some [added] revenue,” Obama said during a recent interview with the Des Moines Register.

Forum List

Back