The Flaccid President...

Leadership is the name of a boat to OBAMA....

toonC_082710.jpg.cms

How many people (including innocents) has Obama killed with drones?

You tell me.

Tell me how many more than the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS bush's illegal war killed for NO REASON.

Please, tell me.

I asked you first, bub.

And please also explain why, if the Bush programs were so EVUL, Obama has continued them (with gusto).

IOW, you know that drones cannot possibly have killed anywhere near the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS killed by BUSH's illegal wars.

As usual, you are invited to read the incredible list of Obama accomplishments in my sig and then post the same list of REPUBLICAN accomplishments.

Good luck, sucker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

He is everything Valerie Jarrett and Michelle want him to be.
No more.
No less.

Leadership is the name of a boat to OBAMA....

toonC_082710.jpg.cms

And, what have the pubs done?

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

Nothing except obstruct and filibuster.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

They managed to pass a budget which would have prevented this last minute chaos - one which the Dem controlled Senate refused to take to a vote.

Politicians in general love the fog of chaos which enables them to conceal a great deal of self-dealing. That's nothing new. What is new is the extreme moral hazard of the exploding size of government, and the complete disregard for the rule of law. The Dems aren't even trying to comply with the law.

Then don't complain about Lumpy's posts in his own thread, bosco.

I bet you have no idea how much of that is driven by inflation and ZIRP.

Yeah..I do.

This is where I work.

Watcha do for a living?

Sweeping up the floor doesn't mean you understand what is driving up stock prices. "Where" one works is just a location.
Um..no dear.

I don't sweep the floors.

I work with Technology.

Say it slowly..I know it's a little hard for you to fathom things that aren't using rocks and sticks.

And as for your concerns..lets go through them.

What indicators are telling you that inflation is driving anything?

And just when, exactly, were interest rates dropped to zero?

Take your time.

:D

You take yourself far too seriously, buddy-boy.

Now, back to making fun of The Won.

MiracleHealthCareElixir-big.jpg

Forum List

Back