The first debate will determine the election

She's not good at delivering a speech, it's true.

but she knows her stuff. she has the knowledge and experience to talk on any subject that will come up - and she'll do her prep work.

can you say the same about trump?

Mrs. clintoon has been spewing (yelling) the same sputum for the last 25 years unless it is not politically to her advantage, then she can change her position like a $10.00 hooker...

Agree with the title of this thread. No idea who will come out on top after the first debate, but I will say this... Trump better be very very very prepared. Hillary is a seasoned professional with 30 + years of political experience. She can bullshit like no other and she's good at it. Trump is a street fighter and may throw her off her game with his unconventional style so that could pose a giant problem for her. He's pretty crass and loud, and she's never faced anything like that. No one has and that's why he won all the Republican debates.

I'm going to give the edge to Clinton though. Her experience and ability to bullshit MAY be too much for Trump to handle as the night wears on. It's going to be epic though. I think the entire universe will be tuned into the first debate.

Which candidate will crash & "bern" or will neither?

Thoughts?
I give it 50/50 that Drumpf refuses to debate....he's already run away twice.

:wtf:

He didn't debate Bernie, what are you talking about?
That's right.....and he ran away from a GOP debate too...he's run away twice. As I said...50/50 he runs away again.

Why would he debate the Dem candidate that was in second place? Hillary didn't debate Cruz, Rubio or any of the 14 other Rep candidates. Using your logic, she ran away from all of them. LOL
Because he said he would...then he qualified it....and when that condition was met, he backed out completely.

Cable television producers' daydreams of a Bernie Sanders-Donald Trump debate were dashed Friday afternoon when Trump finally pulled out of what he called an "easy payday."For days, the two had publicly weighed such an unusual spectacle after Trump mentioned the possibility during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's late-night show.
Donald Trump pulls the plug on debating Bernie Sanders, despite the promise of an 'easy payday'

Speaking Wednesday on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Trump said he’d be open to debating Sanders for charity.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...81353-team-sanders-pressures-trump-for-debate

Trump 'mentioned the possibility' and 'said he'd be open' to a debate with Bernie. Then changed his mind. What's the big deal.

First thing he has to do is void her woman card...

upload_2016-7-29_17-14-13.png

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats
no, knowledge, as in a command of factual information. hillary has it, donald does not.

donald can work a crowd well, and he has no problem lying when facts aren't on his side or readily available so it will take a decent moderator to hold him accountable

All Hillary does is regurgitate Democrat talking points, anyone can do that. You even do that
you can pretend she doesn't know her stuff at your own peril.

no serious person will claim that clinton is ignorant

I said she's arrogant and a terrible speaker. I didn't say she's ignorant. You keep saying she's a brainiac and master of information and I don't see that either. There's a big distance from your fantasy and "ignorant." She's in there somewhere
you have to admit she knows more about international relations than trump.

her knowledge of domestic policy is also greater.

where does trump have the advantage?

You have hit the nail on the head. Now I know why Hillary hasn't held a press conference all year. She would answer all of the foreign and domestic policy questions and then Trump would know the answers. LOL

Thoughts?

Both will be well prepared, Trump being the wild card could throw some curve balls, which may or may not work. One thing is for certain, the ratings for the first debate will top any previous by light years.

Agree with the title of this thread. No idea who will come out on top after the first debate, but I will say this... Trump better be very very very prepared. Hillary is a seasoned professional with 30 + years of political experience. She can bullshit like no other and she's good at it. Trump is a street fighter and may throw her off her game with his unconventional style so that could pose a giant problem for her. He's pretty crass and loud, and she's never faced anything like that. No one has and that's why he won all the Republican debates.

I'm going to give the edge to Clinton though. Her experience and ability to bullshit MAY be too much for Trump to handle as the night wears on. It's going to be epic though. I think the entire universe will be tuned into the first debate.

A monkey wrench I could throw on your conclusions is that while Trump is getting battle hardened by extensive hostile news conferences, Hillary has been a complete chickenshit and has only been interviewed by left wing complicit bobbleheads.

If the debate team are complicit with Hillary it could get tough for Trump, if not and it's an honest debate ... Trump has far more personality and is far more change agent inspirational.

no, knowledge, as in a command of factual information. hillary has it, donald does not.

donald can work a crowd well, and he has no problem lying when facts aren't on his side or readily available so it will take a decent moderator to hold him accountable

By "decent' moderator, you mean one that supports Hillary. Is that correct?
by decent i mean one that will call out lies and factual errors in statements made on the stage and in the past. by decent i mean a moderator that won't allow the crowd to act like they are at monday night raw

Right, one that holds the candidates to Democrat talking points. The truth. If it wasn't the truth, it wouldn't be the Democrat talking points. I mean duh
seems you've already decided on your excuse for trump
You're brilliant! That makes total sense being as he has stated he's voting 3rd party.

Yep

This just in, Kaz endorses ...

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

Trump is a whiner

Just a few. That doesn't make stupid shit about Trump reasonable

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats

All Hillary does is regurgitate Democrat talking points, anyone can do that. You even do that
you can pretend she doesn't know her stuff at your own peril.

no serious person will claim that clinton is ignorant

I said she's arrogant and a terrible speaker. I didn't say she's ignorant. You keep saying she's a brainiac and master of information and I don't see that either. There's a big distance from your fantasy and "ignorant." She's in there somewhere
you have to admit she knows more about international relations than trump.

her knowledge of domestic policy is also greater.

where does trump have the advantage?

They both suck, which is why I'm not voting for either of them.

And information isn't the ability to do anything useful with it

I wouldn't miss it for this or any other world.

Thoughts?
do you really think trump has a shot of winning the debates?

it'll require a lot of prep work just to get him up to speed. if the moderator does their job he won't be able to lie and duck everything

the best he can hope for is not doing as poorly as expected - and that works only one time
Hillary will be doing all the lying and ducking. Do you actually believe Trump isn't going to hammer her on all the skeletons in her closet? Do you imagine he's not going to rake her over the coals on the email scandal, Benghazi, running the Bimbo eruption squad and a dozen other scandals?

Thoughts?
do you really think trump has a shot of winning the debates?

it'll require a lot of prep work just to get him up to speed. if the moderator does their job he won't be able to lie and duck everything

the best he can hope for is not doing as poorly as expected - and that works only one time
It depends upon how individuals define winning. Imo it's foregone conclusion that Trump will preface every answer with "Hillary is a liar and a cheat and she's a proven failure at ... fill in subject." If that rocks your world, and to many on this board it will, then it's a Trump win. IF on the other hand you expect a discussion of pertinent facts and a position aimed at achieving objectives ....

What's not "pertinent" about Hillary's lying and cheating?

If I'm Trump, once the debates start, I work at making Hillary lose her cool until she goes off on one of her classic shrill nagging wife routine !

Forum List

Back