The Federal Reserve is not our friend

They dont print money.

U.S. Treasury vs. Federal Reserve: What’s the Difference?​

The U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are separate entities. The Treasury manages all of the money coming into the government and paid out by it. The Federal Reserve's primary responsibility is to keep the economy stable by managing the supply of money in circulation.

When the Federal Reserve Bank tells us to print, we print...

U.S. Treasury vs. Federal Reserve: What’s the Difference?​

The U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are separate entities. The Treasury manages all of the money coming into the government and paid out by it. The Federal Reserve's primary responsibility is to keep the economy stable by managing the supply of money in circulation.

When the Federal Reserve Bank tells us to print, we print...
They don’t print money

Out of their own mouths:
The Federal Reserve's primary responsibility is to keep the economy stable by managing the supply of money in circulation.
^
Maybe they are just confused. You need to call them...
Yes and what part of, they don’t print money don’t you get?

They manage the supply of money, by setting interest rates

Fed trying to punish the Covid related pent up purchasing of goods and services
This Dem government bitches about well off people and this is another way to be punitive and draconian.

Last edited:
Do the bankers run around with printing presses in their pockets? No. Do they tell our Treasury Dept. to print? Yes:

The U.S. Federal Reserve controls the supply of money in the U.S. When it expands the money supply using monetary policy tools, it is often described as printing money. The job of actually printing currency bills belongs to the Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

The Fed prints money (or actually creates it digitally) and then uses that money to buy bonds. On February 26, the size of the Federal Reserve’s balance sheet was $4.16 trillion. By June 10, this had jumped to $7.17 trillion. Hence, over a period of three-and-a-half months, the Fed printed and pumped $3 trillion into the economy.

The Fed prints money (or actually creates it digitally) and then uses that money to buy bonds. On February 26, the size of the Federal Reserve’s balance sheet was $4.16 trillion. By June 10, this had jumped to $7.17 trillion. Hence, over a period of three-and-a-half months, the Fed printed and pumped $3 trillion into the economy.
You two are making me tired.
They buy by bonds and other things. They are diverse.
If it comes out of their own mouths and you still want to believe our government runs the Federal Reserve then the FR, nor I, will change your mind.
Just remember that in three and a half months the FR printed and pumped 3 trillion dollars into the economy, and then decided to jack up the interest rate, (the Fed tells us what the rate will be. We don't tell them.) and you think that's a good thing, then your children should be living in your basement since they can't afford 8% interest on a mortgage...
This thread has run out of worth. I'll give you the last word.

You two are making me tired.
They buy by bonds and other things. They are diverse.
If it comes out of their own mouths and you still want to believe our government runs the Federal Reserve then the FR, nor I, will change your mind.
Just remember that in three and a half months the FR printed and pumped 3 trillion dollars into the economy, and then decided to jack up the interest rate, (the Fed tells us what the rate will be. We don't tell them.) and you think that's a good thing, then your children should be living in your basement since they can't afford 8% interest on a mortgage...
This thread has run out of worth. I'll give you the last word.

Have you proven that your list of European bankers own the Fed yet?

Who gets the Fed's profits?

Forum List

Back