The first debate will determine the election

Trump will crush her but the Hillary media will say she did great and he's a misogynist.

Democrats can never win without lies, they're cowards, corrupt and delusional...it's the fact of American politics.

They're saying the DNC convention was a smashing success, but so far no bump in the polls.

Hillary is one of the worst debaters ever, Trump is a showman. Hillary can't think on her feet Trump does it all the time. You're insane, he's going to wipe the floor with her. And Hillary is too arrogant to avoid it
you cannot actually believe this

Have you ever heard the woman speak?
She's not good at delivering a speech, it's true.

but she knows her stuff. she has the knowledge and experience to talk on any subject that will come up - and she'll do her prep work.

can you say the same about trump?

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats
no, knowledge, as in a command of factual information. hillary has it, donald does not.

donald can work a crowd well, and he has no problem lying when facts aren't on his side or readily available so it will take a decent moderator to hold him accountable

If she has this "factual information," then why didn't she dispense any of it during the convention? All I heard was lies and spin.

but she knows her stuff. she has the knowledge and experience to talk on any subject that will come up - and she'll do her prep work.

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats
no, knowledge, as in a command of factual information. hillary has it, donald does not.

donald can work a crowd well, and he has no problem lying when facts aren't on his side or readily available so it will take a decent moderator to hold him accountable
just curious have you been to trump's webpage to see his details?

You have to join her site to get in. I don't need her knowing who I am.
do you think trump wrote those - or even knows them?

he's the most dishonest candidate of all that ran. do you think that's because he chooses to lie, has been given bad information, or is just indifferent?

i happen to think it's largely ognorance and a feeling that he won't get called out

He isn't 1/1000th as dishonest as liar Hillary.

All Hillary does is regurgitate Democrat talking points, anyone can do that. You even do that
you can pretend she doesn't know her stuff at your own peril.

no serious person will claim that clinton is ignorant

Everything she "knows" is a lie.

Trump will crush her but the Hillary media will say she did great and he's a misogynist.

Democrats can never win without lies, they're cowards, corrupt and delusional...it's the fact of American politics.

They're saying the DNC convention was a smashing success, but so far no bump in the polls.

I suspect Hillary's news cronies will manufacture a bump, I expect a pretty delusional one.

Which candidate will crash & "bern" or will neither?

Thoughts?

I think the continued e mails dumps from wiki leaks could very well determine the election. Julian Assange says he wants to make sure Hillary loses the election.
13879414_529332470596090_5982449708330732504_n.jpg

A debate format is Hillary's worst nightmare. Trump loves to mix it up and he has a quick mind. Hillary needs to be rehearsed and scripted. Trump could be perceived as "bullying" poor Hillary and she may get sympathy points. Otherwise, it's going to be Trump by knockout.

Agree with the title of this thread. No idea who will come out on top after the first debate, but I will say this... Trump better be very very very prepared. Hillary is a seasoned professional with 30 + years of political experience. She can bullshit like no other and she's good at it. Trump is a street fighter and may throw her off her game with his unconventional style so that could pose a giant problem for her. He's pretty crass and loud, and she's never faced anything like that. No one has and that's why he won all the Republican debates.

I'm going to give the edge to Clinton though. Her experience and ability to bullshit MAY be too much for Trump to handle as the night wears on. It's going to be epic though. I think the entire universe will be tuned into the first debate.

A monkey wrench I could throw on your conclusions is that while Trump is getting battle hardened by extensive hostile news conferences, Hillary has been a complete chickenshit and has only been interviewed by left wing complicit bobbleheads.

If the debate team are complicit with Hillary it could get tough for Trump, if not and it's an honest debate ... Trump has far more personality and is far more change agent inspirational.
I hope he beats her silly. He really has to prepare for this debate and I hope he comes in ready to destroy her at every turn. He definitely has a shit ton of ammo to use on her...an endless supply

Agree with the title of this thread. No idea who will come out on top after the first debate, but I will say this... Trump better be very very very prepared. Hillary is a seasoned professional with 30 + years of political experience. She can bullshit like no other and she's good at it. Trump is a street fighter and may throw her off her game with his unconventional style so that could pose a giant problem for her. He's pretty crass and loud, and she's never faced anything like that. No one has and that's why he won all the Republican debates.

I'm going to give the edge to Clinton though. Her experience and ability to bullshit MAY be too much for Trump to handle as the night wears on. It's going to be epic though. I think the entire universe will be tuned into the first debate.

A monkey wrench I could throw on your conclusions is that while Trump is getting battle hardened by extensive hostile news conferences, Hillary has been a complete chickenshit and has only been interviewed by left wing complicit bobbleheads.

If the debate team are complicit with Hillary it could get tough for Trump, if not and it's an honest debate ... Trump has far more personality and is far more change agent inspirational.
I hope he beats her silly. He really has to prepare for this debate and I hope he comes in ready to destroy her at every turn. He definitely has a shit ton of ammo to use on her...an endless supply

His best tactic is to simply ignore the questions the leftwing so-called "moderators" ask and hammer Hillary on her scandals at every opportunity. The moderators will studiously avoid any subject where Hillary is vulnerable.

I wouldn't want to debate Trump he is a protege of the Barnum and Bailey camp..

Thoughts?
Romney changed every single one of his positions and the about face confused Obama on the first debate. By the second debate, obama was prepared and won easily.

She has bad karma in abundance, I do hope she finally starts paying the full price...

I wouldn't want to debate Trump he is a protege of the Barnum and Bailey camp..

The only way hillary will win these debates if she reverts back to 3rd grade..Trump is going to make fun of her nonstop Lmao...

Thoughts?

I can't wait to see and hear Trump say the words "Crooked Hillary" to her face. I would like to see and hear Hillary say "Trump is unstable and unfit for the office." to his face
i would like to see him explain how he says he knows more than the generals....

He has never claimed he knows more than the generals.
about ISIS here sure as hell said that
Trump: ‘I Know More About ISIS than the Generals Do, Believe Me’

Forum List

Back