The first debate will determine the election

Which candidate will crash & "bern" or will neither?

Thoughts?
do you really think trump has a shot of winning the debates?

it'll require a lot of prep work just to get him up to speed. if the moderator does their job he won't be able to lie and duck everything

the best he can hope for is not doing as poorly as expected - and that works only one time

Hillary is one of the worst debaters ever, Trump is a showman. Hillary can't think on her feet Trump does it all the time. You're insane, he's going to wipe the floor with her. And Hillary is too arrogant to avoid it
you cannot actually believe this

Have you ever heard the woman speak?

Thoughts?

I can't wait to see and hear Trump say the words "Crooked Hillary" to her face. I would like to see and hear Hillary say "Trump is unstable and unfit for the office." to his face
i would like to see him explain how he says he knows more than the generals....

Putin told him so. If you can't take the Ruskies word for it WHO???? can you trust?

Thoughts?

it'll require a lot of prep work just to get him up to speed. if the moderator does their job he won't be able to lie and duck everything

the best he can hope for is not doing as poorly as expected - and that works only one time

Hillary is one of the worst debaters ever, Trump is a showman. Hillary can't think on her feet Trump does it all the time. You're insane, he's going to wipe the floor with her. And Hillary is too arrogant to avoid it

She's not good at delivering a speech, it's true.

but she knows her stuff. she has the knowledge and experience to talk on any subject that will come up - and she'll do her prep work.

can you say the same about trump?

Trump will crush her but the Hillary media will say she did great and he's a misogynist.

Democrats can never win without lies, they're cowards, corrupt and delusional...it's the fact of American politics.

Thoughts?

i have......
sleeping-smiley-face.gif

I always love it when nutbags talk about how great their candidate will be in a debate....as if what we see on CNN ever rises to the definition of a debate.

When someone like Trump...who knows nothing about anything related to the job is your opponent...it is probably difficult to get any meaningful dialogue going. Arguing with a crazy person isn't predictable.

There will be no debates as Trump isn't capable.

The only question is whether or not the moderators will expose Trump for what he is...or allow the shit show to go on for the sake of ratings.

Thoughts?
I give it 50/50 that Drumpf refuses to debate....he's already run away twice.

:wtf:

He didn't debate Bernie, what are you talking about?
That's right.....and he ran away from a GOP debate too...he's run away twice. As I said...50/50 he runs away again.

Why would he debate the Dem candidate that was in second place? Hillary didn't debate Cruz, Rubio or any of the 14 other Rep candidates. Using your logic, she ran away from all of them. LOL

Thoughts?

but she knows her stuff. she has the knowledge and experience to talk on any subject that will come up - and she'll do her prep work.

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats

Hillary will mop the floor with Donald's orange ass.
Hillary will not even do a press conference, TRUMP will crush her.

Feel free to cling to your delusions.
Trump did an hour long press conference the other day. Why won't Hillary?

Why should she?
If you believe Hillary can avoid having an unscripted press conference forever and still win the election you are fucking delusional pal.
Usually people who wish to become the President have the fucking courage and message to stand in front of the press (her fucking ass licking press BTW) and answer hard questions.
Hillary doesn't think so. We'll see.

Thoughts?

That's right.....and he ran away from a GOP debate too...he's run away twice. As I said...50/50 he runs away again.

Why would he debate the Dem candidate that was in second place? Hillary didn't debate Cruz, Rubio or any of the 14 other Rep candidates. Using your logic, she ran away from all of them. LOL
Because he said he would...then he qualified it....and when that condition was met, he backed out completely.

Thoughts?

Yeah, Trump was scared, that's the issue. You really do swallow, don't you? I like a girl that doesn't spit it out

Thoughts?

It depends upon how individuals define winning. Imo it's foregone conclusion that Trump will preface every answer with "Hillary is a liar and a cheat and she's a proven failure at ... fill in subject." If that rocks your world, and to many on this board it will, then it's a Trump win. IF on the other hand you expect a discussion of pertinent facts and a position aimed at achieving objectives ....
so hillary won't say the same thing about Trump? even after her speech last night. She mentioned him right? You really think she'll just give out her agenda and that's it? one way lefty.

Hillary will mop the floor with Donald's orange ass.
Hillary will not even do a press conference, TRUMP will crush her.

Feel free to cling to your delusions.
Trump did an hour long press conference the other day. Why won't Hillary?

Why should she?
I'll answer the question for you, because she can't take questions without them being given to her in advance. If she don't she cannot answer the question, because she cannot tell the truth. Trump answered an hours worth of questions from the press without prior knowledge of them. Hillary is done after the debates.

By "knowledge" you mean she's swallowed and can repeat Democrat talking points upon request.

I see no analysis from her that exceeds Trump. You just agree with her parroting Democrats
no, knowledge, as in a command of factual information. hillary has it, donald does not.

donald can work a crowd well, and he has no problem lying when facts aren't on his side or readily available so it will take a decent moderator to hold him accountable

Forum List

Back