This just in, Kaz endorses ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... Gary Johnson for President.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Hillary is ... well ... Hillary

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

So, Gary Johnson is the only choice left. The one thing I won't do is not vote.

Go Gary. yay. sort of ...

JohnsonVote.jpg

Lots of gutless people will vote for the equivalent of Charlie Brown. Piss your vote away if it makes you feel better.

Thanks for agreeing that every individual's vote is his or her own and you get nothing to do with it.

I would disagree, but I guess that is why we waste time on a political forum, to express our opinions.

It bothers me to support a Libertarian who isn't a libertarian, but he's the only choice.

Trump is an ardent anti-free trade, anti-capitalist candidate and his supporters are a bunch of angry, fear driven mostly inbred mob

Any other vote is just going to be confused, there is no Nader or anyone who stands as just a strong third party candidate who is worth voting for even if I don't agree with them.

That is a vote for hillary. Just saying.

I voted for Johnson last time but I don't think I will this time.

A friend of mine is an alcoholic. When we used to watch MNF, we would all drink beer. When he decided to stop drinking, he would bring a liter of coke to drink while we all drank beer.

He may have chosen to drink Coke, but the reason he chose Coke was because drinking beer probably would have killed him.

Voting for trump.....Noone can say how free trade has helped us.......and no cheap consumer products are not it......

Who did you support in the primaries?

That's who you should write in.

Whoever you vote for, they will interpret that as a mandate to keep doing what they are doing. Is that the message you want to communicate to the Libertarians?

Who did you support in the primaries?

That's who you should write in.

Whoever you vote for, they will interpret that as a mandate to keep doing what they are doing. Is that the message you want to communicate to the Libertarians?

Don't know about Kaz, but I refuse to vote in the primaries.

In order to vote, I have to declare either Republican, or Democrat,

I wont' do that

I would disagree, but I guess that is why we waste time on a political forum, to express our opinions.

I don't want Trump or Hillary. I don't get your argument that by voting for neither I'm helping one of them. I don't care between them. Explain

Forum List

Back