Trump is a whiner

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
What a baby. The crying and kvetching over Colorado. Geez, you people seriously want this two year old to be President? I whaaant desert now! I whaaant to watch TV.

Funny how it started AFTER he lost. Rules are up to the States, he knew what they were. He said nothing, then he starts crying when it's over. And he's benefited from arcane rules in other States. Those are OK though.

Man up Donna Trump and move on. You know the rules. Don't you know how to close a deal?

Most Americans are whiners. They're fat and spoiled. So whining doesn't disqualify one from being President. It's the the American norm.

[Hey guy, I appreciate your interest, but I'm not a feygela. I wouldn't be interested in a khazer like you even if I were

So you are saying you are not a qu33r? LOL Dude, being a jewish faggot is okay nowadays. It is not uncommon for jews with their undersized dicks sucked by "rabbis" or the vaginas of their women raped by "rabbis" so what are you besides a douchebag?

As you prove.

What a baby. The crying and kvetching over Colorado. Geez, you people seriously want this two year old to be President? I whaaant desert now! I whaaant to watch TV.

Funny how it started AFTER he lost. Rules are up to the States, he knew what they were. He said nothing, then he starts crying when it's over. And he's benefited from arcane rules in other States. Those are OK though.

Man up Donna Trump and move on. You know the rules. Don't you know how to close a deal?
It's possible a new whiner in chief might replace the current one very sad.

[Hey guy, I appreciate your interest, but I'm not a feygela. I wouldn't be interested in a khazer like you even if I were

So you are saying you are not a qu33r? LOL Dude, being a jewish faggot is okay nowadays. It is not uncommon for jews with their undersized dicks sucked by "rabbis" or the vaginas of their women raped by "rabbis" so what are you besides a douchebag?

As you prove.

It is cute to watch these far left drones still believe they get a choice in their nominations.

He's not whining. Trump is freaking furious as are many Republicans from Colorado. The RNC National and Republicans statewide in an under the radar move voted last August to change the rules. I only found an article about the changes in the Denver Post.

Oh and the change to the rules was voted on during summer vacation with 6 members missing from the vote.

The changes were brought about to do exactly what happened. Deny an outsider delegates because last time round Santorum beat the crap out of RNC's golden child Romney.

By not having a primary public vote that in all probability would have gone to Trump, they could give insider Cruz the win without embarrassment. And then go YAY never Trump.

They are all like "The system is corrupt".

And then you ask them about the SC putting Bush in office and they go "What about it?"

They never complain when its benefiting them. When it comes back on them THEN they complain about it. See also: The Patriot Act

They are all like "The system is corrupt".

And then you ask them about the SC putting Bush in office and they go "What about it?"

They never complain when its benefiting them. When it comes back on them THEN they complain about it. See also: The Patriot Act

Another example of the far left and their hypocrisy.

Remember these drones were anti war until 2009.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/243850-obama-signs-nsa-bill-renewing-patriot-act-powers

Watch the far left ignore their own..

Schlemiel.

Please go back to Poland you illiterate, douchebag turd.

You got your quotes screwed up. Pogo said "schlemiel." I said "schlemazel"

You you a trumpette? The guy who whines like my kids did when they were two? I have a lot of tolerance for kids, but the whining makes my skin crawl. At least they were children. Trump is a grown man and still whines like a bitch when he doesn't get his way

Jesus Christ. Another whine thread about Trump! How many does that make in the last two days? CO has a corrupt system, the whole establishment partyism is corrupt and I'm glad there's FINALLY someone calling attention to it. Most people, like myself, had no idea how bad it was. The left's is even worse.

Protecting the status quo is in high gear! We must save the big money corporate system at all costs!!!!

Donald Trump: I whaaant to be President. Give it to me. I want it now. I'm going to hold my breath ...

Jesus Christ. Another whine thread about Trump! How many does that make in the last two days? CO has a corrupt system, the whole establishment partyism is corrupt and I'm glad there's FINALLY someone calling attention to it. Most people, like myself, had no idea how bad it was. The left's is even worse.

Protecting the status quo is in high gear! We must save the big money corporate system at all costs!!!!

Stop whining about Trump's whining being pointed out. Dude, the guy whines to high heaven, and he does it a lot

Stop whining about Trump's whining being pointed out. Dude, the guy whines to high heaven, and he does it a lot

It's part and parcel of NPD.

>> If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Absolutely classic case.

>> If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Absolutely classic case.

Yes that explains Obama and all the far left drones on this board..

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to getting better..

He's not whining. Trump is freaking furious as are many Republicans from Colorado. The RNC National and Republicans statewide in an under the radar move voted last August to change the rules. I only found an article about the changes in the Denver Post.

Oh and the change to the rules was voted on during summer vacation with 6 members missing from the vote.

The changes were brought about to do exactly what happened. Deny an outsider delegates because last time round Santorum beat the crap out of RNC's golden child Romney.

By not having a primary public vote that in all probability would have gone to Trump, they could give insider Cruz the win without embarrassment. And then go YAY never Trump.

Trump was losing the the polls, why do you say he was going to win? You mean like he won Wisconsin after trailing in the polls? Oops, he lost ... But on this, funny how it didn't come up until AFTER he lost and it's not an issue in other States that he's benefited from arcane rules ...

Anderson Cooper to Trump: Didn't you know the rules? Trump, rants, doesn't answer

Absolutely classic case.

I don't get what your posts have to do with the subject

Calling you on you tampon bleedout isn't whining, asshole!

Absolutely classic case.

I don't get what your posts have to do with the subject
You don't get much, Sheila.

Calling you on you tampon bleedout isn't whining, asshole!

The typical response of a Trumpette. Here's a tissue dear, have a good cry that I'm a meanie pants to your man, The Don

Forum List

Back