The Trump-Clinton Gender Gap Could Be The Largest In More Than 60 Years

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
If this does not change over the next three months, Comrade Trump is doomed to less than 40% of the total vote. Nothing has changed in the nine weeks since then.

The Trump-Clinton Gender Gap Could Be The Largest In More Than 60 Years

During a recent speech before the National Rifle Association, Donald Trump wasexplicit about the voters he's reaching out to: "I will say, my poll numbers with men are through the roof, but I like women more than men. Come on, women. Let's go. Come on."

He has every reason to fight for the women's vote. It's a safe bet in any given presidential election these days that women will vote more Democratic than men. This year, given Trump's abysmal poll numbers among women, it looks like an even surer bet than usual.

Since 1980, women have consistently voted more Democratic than men have, and since 1992, they have consistently voted majority-Democratic. Here's how that gender gap breaks down by election. (We used Roper's exit polls back to 1976, and prior to that, we used Gallup's final pre-election polls back to 1952.)

I am really hoping more men come out against trump this election so we don't look like idiots. We use to like workers rights, national parks, clean water, air, and food! Men need to stop acting like the wild west is the way and come back to reality.

And this is a painful thing for me to say.

I am really hoping more men come out against trump this election so we don't look like idiots. We use to like workers rights, national parks, clean water, air, and food! Men need to stop acting like the wild west is the way and come back to reality.

It's a painful thing to read your rants too.

How am I wrong? Most of the things I stated in my post use to be part of the republican platform.

Did fake jake forget 2014? Seems like it.

offended.jpg

• Banned

Did the racists and sexists and the nativists forget 2008 and 2012. In a national election for president, the far right gets in jammed up its collectivist ass, Comrade DF.

And Comrade Donald has no down ballot pull.

Did the racists and sexists and the nativists forget 2008 and 2012. In a national election for president, the far right gets in jammed up its collectivist ass, Comrade DF.

Pretty sleazy to be posting as two members there Jakey.

Personal attack with nothing on the OP. Don't need a sock never have.

Comrade Donald is going to his ass handed to him. We are not going back to your hope of the word: not possible.

I'm NOT your comrade, like hundreds of posters here I am your
BETTER.

Personal attack with nothing on the OP. Don't need a sock never have.

Comrade Donald is going to his ass handed to him. We are not going back to your hope of the word: not possible.
You're just a sleaze Jakey. Everybody knows that.

I'm NOT your comrade, like hundreds of posters here I am your
BETTER.

Jake is a Commie just like rdean is a commie. Most Liberals are commies.

Comrades rodISHI and the_Human_being are name calling as the Russians fascists they are because they can do nothing else.

Modern Americans, from responsible right through the center to responsible left, are very clearly telling you guys that we are not going back to an America of ageism, sexism, racism, anti-LGBTQism, so forth so on.

Comrade Donald is going to the worst walloping of a Republican candidate since 1912. Let's see if he can eight electoral votes.

Forum List

Back