Democrat Chicago alderman warns 'we are not taking care of our own' as city approves $70M for migrants

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And yet, without hesitation, Chicago residents, especially black residents, will overwhelmingly vote to re-elect the man who is responsible for their new catastrophe.
You have to wonder how long will they tolerate their city services being overwhelmed. Chicago isn't the only city being invaded in this manner, all across the country Joe's people are placing huge strains on taxpayers. And yet, we all sit back and take it!

A Democratic alderman in Chicago warned city leaders that they are neglecting their own citizens by voting to pass Mayor Brandon Johnson's request for an additional $70 million to help care for migrants who have arrived in the city.

The budget committee voted 20-8 on Monday to advance the proposal to the full City Council after a lengthy debate.

And yet, without hesitation, Chicago residents, especially black residents, will overwhelmingly vote to re-elect the man who is responsible for their new catastrophe.
You have to wonder how long will they tolerate their city services being overwhelmed. Chicago isn't the only city being invaded in this manner, all across the country Joe's people are placing huge strains on taxpayers. And yet, we all sit back and take it!

No you got it all wrong. There is no crisis in Chicago. All those migrants have arrived in Chicago and will be doing work that the people of Chicago dont want to do. Its going to be an economic boom for Chicago.

Amazing how those people were not able to replicate the same thing in their home country!

Good. The sooner that shithole city collapses, the better.

Folks
There is no “our own” for lib loons
USA is an international Red Cross and public relations agency for the planet. The people who rose us up to this fantastic level of greatness are now to libs merely a nuisance met with disdain

There's a reason Joe is doing this to America, and it was exposed in March at a little noticed Senate vote.
Every single Senate Dim voted against the bill to require the census to only count American citizens in determining Congressional seats. This exposes the end game.

"My amendment would have stopped illegal aliens from being counted for allotting Congressional seats, and therefore, electoral college votes.

It did so by requiring the census to determine basic population statistics, like the number of citizens, non-citizens, and illegal aliens living in the country, and by requiring that only U.S. citizens be counted in determining the number of House seats and electoral votes each state gets.

Currently, illegal aliens are counted when determining Americans’ representation in government, and the worth of their votes. The more illegal aliens and non-citizens in your state or district, the greater your voting power in Congress and presidential elections.

This means that in a state like California—or a city like New York—millions of illegal aliens result in several more Congressional seats and Electoral College votes for that jurisdiction.

That helps explain why the Majority Leader worked so fervently two weeks ago to avoid a vote on my commonsense amendment—until it was clear such obstruction would lead to a government shutdown. It also explains why every single Democrat voting on my amendment opposed it.

Because when it comes to the Census, the Majority Leader believes, and I quote, “Every person must be counted.” Evidently, that means illegal aliens too.

And with respect to commonsense proposals like mine—to count citizens, not illegal aliens—for apportioning voting power in America—what does the Majority Leader have to say?"

There's a reason Joe is doing this to America, and it was exposed in March at a little noticed Senate vote.
Every single Senate Dim voted against the bill to require the census to only count American citizens in determining Congressional seats. This exposes the end game.

"My amendment would have stopped illegal aliens from being counted for allotting Congressional seats, and therefore, electoral college votes.

It did so by requiring the census to determine basic population statistics, like the number of citizens, non-citizens, and illegal aliens living in the country, and by requiring that only U.S. citizens be counted in determining the number of House seats and electoral votes each state gets.

Currently, illegal aliens are counted when determining Americans’ representation in government, and the worth of their votes. The more illegal aliens and non-citizens in your state or district, the greater your voting power in Congress and presidential elections.

This means that in a state like California—or a city like New York—millions of illegal aliens result in several more Congressional seats and Electoral College votes for that jurisdiction.

That helps explain why the Majority Leader worked so fervently two weeks ago to avoid a vote on my commonsense amendment—until it was clear such obstruction would lead to a government shutdown. It also explains why every single Democrat voting on my amendment opposed it.

Because when it comes to the Census, the Majority Leader believes, and I quote, “Every person must be counted.” Evidently, that means illegal aliens too.

And with respect to commonsense proposals like mine—to count citizens, not illegal aliens—for apportioning voting power in America—what does the Majority Leader have to say?"

And there goes the reason we are done as a nation. For people will get paid money, benefits and pensions to kill anyone who tries to kill tyrants.

Forum List

Back