The Emmys.....who knew it was now okay to say O.J. killed Nicole and Ron Brown?

White people have been saying for years OJ killed the tramp and Ron Brown.

That's because he did and the whole world knows it
Only white people were sure he did it.

I'm not white. Want to try again?
Try what again?

You said only white people were sure OJ killed Nicole. Well, I'm not white so what lame paranoid excuse do you have next?

White people have been saying for years OJ killed the tramp and Ron Brown.

Try what again?

You said only white people were sure OJ killed Nicole. Well, I'm not white so what lame paranoid excuse do you have next?
You want to be white so you aligned yourself with their views instead of the views of the Cambodians I know.?

Try what again?

You want to be white so you aligned yourself with their views instead of the views of the Cambodians I know.?

Yeah, well, I'm not Cambodian either, I'm Chinese, but I'm sure we all look alike to you, huh....

Try what again?

Yeah, well, I'm not Cambodian either, I'm Chinese, but I'm sure we all look alike to you, huh....
No. Chinese look nothing like Cambodians. I dont know many Chinese people but the ones i do know didnt believe OJ did it.

OJ isn't a 'knife' type guy, he's a beater, more likely to use a bat or something than a knife. I've always thought it more likely he was covering up for his crazy son, the chef, who is definitely a knife guy.

Try what again?

You think that just because you want to be a black guy and align yourself with Hollywood stereotypes of blacks everybody else is unhappy with their race and ethnicity, and that isn't the case with most people. This is why you come off as a such a pathetic gimp.

Forum List

Back