The Emmys.....who knew it was now okay to say O.J. killed Nicole and Ron Brown?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wow.....forced to watch the emmys......and all of a sudden it is okay to say that O.J. killed Nicole and Ron Brown, and that Marcia Clark was misunderstood....though she really screwed up.........and if only we knew then what we know now, blacks wouldn't have destroyed that city....

But the truth is....we did know...they just didn't care.....

The Emmys now made it okay to hate O.J........I guess they are good for something after all.....

White people have been saying for years OJ killed the tramp and Ron Brown.

I know I stopped caring the moment it was clear white cops planted evidence. I cheered when he got off but I knew it was only a matter of time before the got him on something else.

I know I stopped caring the moment it was clear white cops planted evidence. I cheered when he got off but I knew it was only a matter of time before the got him on something else.

No one planted evidence moron.......and hollywood whites are pretend blacks....so they never supported the O.J. did it truth....until tonight.....

No one planted evidence moron.......and hollywood whites are pretend blacks....so they never supported the O.J. did it truth....until tonight.....
Of course they planted evidence. Here is Mark Furimans reply to the question of planting evidence. of course he also got caught lying under oath about being a racist.

"I wish to assert my 5th Amendment privilege."
-Mark Furhman

OJ killed the tramp

The tramp?? How nice of you.

And btw...black people also have been saying for years he killed them too. It isn't just white people. I know white people that have said he did not, and I know black people that said he did. Always about race, hey?

That's because he did and the whole world knows it
Only white people were sure he did it. Of course they pretended not to notice evidence was planted in order to rationalize it. Since whites are a minority in this world I doubt the whole world knew it.

OJ killed the tramp

The tramp?? How nice of you.

And btw...black people also have been saying for years he killed them too. It isn't just white people. I know white people that have said he did not, and I know black people that said he did. Always about race, hey?
She was a tramp. She let plenty of guys run up in her. My cousin knew her very well.

I know quite a few Black people that think he may have done it but none of them know for certain like the vast majority of white people I know. Come to think of it I only know 3 white people that are unsure if he did it or not. I myself think he knows who did it but it was impossible that he did it himself.

Only white people were sure he did it. Of course they pretended not to notice evidence was planted in order to rationalize it. Since whites are a minority in this world I doubt the whole world knew it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW What's a white people?
Those people of european descent.

She was a tramp. She let plenty of guys run up in her. My cousin knew her very well.

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

I know quite a few Black people that think he may have done it but none of them know for certain like the vast majority of white people I know. Come to think of it I only know 3 white people that are unsure if he did it or not. I myself think he knows who did it but it was impossible that he did it himself.

No one but the 3 of them (unless he confessed to someone), can know for sure 100%.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW What's a white people?
Those people of european descent.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Off to the races. No thanks.

No one but the 3 of them (unless he confessed to someone), can know for sure 100%.
Most white people claimed they knew for sure. It was like they had a video of the event they wouldnt share with me but insisted existed.

Most white people claimed they knew for sure. It was like they had a video of the event they wouldnt share with me but insisted existed.

Most? You have spoken to most white people about this? ppfftt.

Most? You have spoken to most white people about this? ppfftt.
No I havent spoken with most white people about this. I just listened to them and read their opinions.

BTW what does ppfftt mean and is that white vernacular?

BTW what does ppfftt mean and is that white vernacular?

Most know what that means. Sort of impossible to explain if you can't hear me.
Basically me pooh poohing your post.

Forum List

Back