The Effects of Feminism

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about and I dont even think you know what you're tallking about.

But heres what I do know, you're not special because you developed an extra Y chromosome. The ability to have children isnt something you developed, practiced then achieved. Its biological.

Of course everyone thinks they're special

To me, it's just as stupid as thinking you're special if you have blonde hair, or black skin, or naturally straight teeth.
Black skin is special, if Obama wasn't black. He wouldn't be president.

Let's not get hysterical, ok.

I suppose next you're going to tell me that your penis size (both inches) is what makes you special.
Hillary had the nomination, until an unqualified negro stepped in. Now look where we are.

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about and I dont even think you know what you're tallking about.

But heres what I do know, you're not special because you developed an extra Y chromosome. The ability to have children isnt something you developed, practiced then achieved. Its biological.

To me, it's just as stupid as thinking you're special if you have blonde hair, or black skin, or naturally straight teeth.

I suppose next you're going to tell me that your penis size (both inches) is what makes you special.
Hillary had the nomination, until an unqualified negro stepped in. Now look where we are.
Don't fret

Hillary will get her turn in 2016

Don't fret

Hillary will get her turn in 2016
That's fine she is clueless thinking businesses don't create jobs. Her brilliance on bengazi won't help either.

Oh lord, of course you're a teacher.

You are the problem.

I know, education is BAD.

What's that saying? "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you're just rewarding his decision to not learn to fish on his own, the worthless bastard."

Who said education is bad?

Like most teachers, you can't follow a thought to its logical conclusion, you'd rather be dishonest than actually address the subject, and you don't understand the concepts of integrity, honor, character, grit.

By the way, koshergrl, don't forget, before you go, to school me on how you can say teachers suck, but education is just a-ok with you.

Where did I say that?

Oh, right. I didn't.

Why don't you post another stirring commentary about "logic" that has precisely ZERO logic included in the body of the sputtering, emotional diatribe that followed the invocation?

That worked out well for you, teach!

Follow the conversation. I even bolded the relevant parts. No doubt I am simply rewarding your inability to read, but I really want to help! :D

Its funny because Kosh says that Teachers are the problem and most cannot follow a logical conclusion, dont have honor or integrity but she doesnt have a problem with education. LOL...Its like double speak on steriods but Kosh believes is she says enough words people wont pick up what she's laying down. lol

bea5ja.jpg

Yeah, how's that middle class going?

Hanging on, despite the democrats war on the middle class. I'm hoping for some economic growth that actually helps the middle in 2015 - after Obama loses the final grasp of power.

America needed to be reminded that leftism doesn't work. The last 6 years have been a brutal reminder.

How by the middle class bouncing back after republican policies?

Or just rumors that Obama is going to raise taxes and take guns?

I'm hoping that will happen after they take power in 2015 - but we won't really know until then.

Obamacare is the largest tax increase in my lifetime. Repealing that steaming pile of shit is the most significant act the Republicans can do to help the middle.

I'm hoping that will happen after they take power in 2015 - but we won't really know until then.

Obamacare is the largest tax increase in my lifetime. Repealing that steaming pile of shit is the most significant act the Republicans can do to help the middle.

The Middle class already bounced back or is this one of those things that happens but Obama gets no credit for it?

You're right but you see, republicans WONT repeal it. Since you said that is the most significant thing they can do (and you know they wont) they are pretty insignificant right?

Yeah, how's that middle class going?

Hanging on, despite the democrats war on the middle class. I'm hoping for some economic growth that actually helps the middle in 2015 - after Obama loses the final grasp of power.

America needed to be reminded that leftism doesn't work. The last 6 years have been a brutal reminder.

I'm surprised you think that the middle class is hanging on.

You might think that the last ten survivors of a species is "hanging on" and fighting extinction, as well.

Forum List

Back