The Divider in Chief...

It's not hard to be divided from people who will do anything to divide themselves from a black liberal(more like conservative light) president.

This country is more divided than ever. Tonight I am going to a party with some die hard union people whom I've always respected and joked around with. I fear those days over. And while I hope it will be less contentious after the election (regardless of who wins) I doubt if it can be repaired. And frankly, I don't think the president gives a shit. He has shown his true colors and thinks of half the country as the "enemy". He intends to fundamentally change this country and if that means destroying it first, so be it.

well before talk radio and year round political pundits in the media we used to have time to heal between the bouts of election madness.
It is now a continous year round 24 hr drone that is destroying this country.

Lots of people have problems with the fairness doctrine but it prevented this from happening.

December 2001: In response to Democratic plans to question parts of the USA Patriot Act during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, John Ashcroft suggests that people who disagree with the administration's anti-terrorism policies are on the side of the terrorists. "To those who pit Americans against immigrants, and citizens against non-citizens; to those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve. They give ammunition to America's enemies, and pause to America's friends. They encourage people of good will to remain silent in the face of evil."

Ashcroft: Critics of new terror measures undermine effort - CNN

Not Obama

You are either with us or for the terrorists.

This country is more divided than ever. Tonight I am going to a party with some die hard union people whom I've always respected and joked around with. I fear those days over. And while I hope it will be less contentious after the election (regardless of who wins) I doubt if it can be repaired. And frankly, I don't think the president gives a shit. He has shown his true colors and thinks of half the country as the "enemy". He intends to fundamentally change this country and if that means destroying it first, so be it.

well before talk radio and year round political pundits in the media we used to have time to heal between the bouts of election madness.
It is now a continous year round 24 hr drone that is destroying this country.

Lots of people have problems with the fairness doctrine but it prevented this from happening.

Talk Radio wouldn't have an audience if it wasn't for the constant attacks from Democrats we've seen since 2000. It never ends.

Who said "You are with us or against us"?

Hint: it wasnt Obama

To other nations? It was Bush.

In this country, it has been Obama. The great divider.

To fellow Americans...Try again

Hint: It wasnt Obama

No....Bush was talking to the leaders of other countries. In fact, he's not the one that FIRST spoke that phrase..

On September 13, 2001, Hillary Clinton exclaimed: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."
USA: You're Either with us or against us

No....Bush was talking to the leaders of other countries. In fact, he's not the one that FIRST spoke that phrase..

On September 13, 2001, Hillary Clinton exclaimed: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."

My mistake, it was Hilary, my apologies.

Actually, Obama is the amateur-in-chief.
Divisiveness is just the end result, as he does not know what he is doing.
Elections DO have consequences...................

Obama_Racist.jpg

My mistake, it was Hilary, my apologies.

CC was trying to say that Bush said it first to American citizens. i wasn't trying to prove you wrong, you weren't. I wanted to prove to CC that it was actually Hillary that said it first, and they were BOTH saying to other nations, not Americans.

It was Obama that said this same thing to American citizens.

Yep she said NATION and this war immediatley after the attack not trying to build up for an invasion or the Patriot Act.

December 2001: In response to Democratic plans to question parts of the USA Patriot Act during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, John Ashcroft suggests that people who disagree with the administration's anti-terrorism policies are on the side of the terrorists. "To those who pit Americans against immigrants, and citizens against non-citizens; to those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve. They give ammunition to America's enemies, and pause to America's friends. They encourage people of good will to remain silent in the face of evil."

Ashcroft: Critics of new terror measures undermine effort - CNN

Not Obama

You are either with us or for the terrorists.
I still haven't forgiven the GOP for that remark.

Whats so bad about recognizing different minorities/majorities when this country was intended to be diverse, having freedom in mind for everyone?

Who is actually doing the dividing?

Well...what if Romney started a "White Europeans for Romney drive"?

Log Cabin Repubs, Jewish Republican Council, Latino Republicans...

Those dont divide...DJ's for Obama is what is dividing this country :lol:

Repubs are such thin skinned pussies

Hammer meet nail, Sean Hannity is the funniest of them all whaaa 3 hrs a day gotta love it dirty air dirty water republicants do not like kids whak whak .

Forum List

Back