The Divider in Chief...

May e you missed the story about Obama being sworn in on the Koran too? Before Obama did one thing other than win the election the divide and conquer repubs were up to the same shit.

Whats so bad about recognizing different minorities/majorities when this country was intended to be diverse, having freedom in mind for everyone?

Recognition is one thing... Elevating one group, while cutting down another is entirely different.

Whats so bad about recognizing different minorities/majorities when this country was intended to be diverse, having freedom in mind for everyone?

Recognition is one thing... Elevating one group, while cutting down another is entirely different.

Ok. How is Obama doing this?
I disagree with how Obama is handling the illegal immigration and really think that is wrong, but thats about it for me.

I disagree with how Obama is handling the illegal immigration and really think that is wrong, but thats about it for me.

Oh... I dunno... Maybe this: Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller
And this from the link: “What this means is that whites and Asians will get suspended for things that blacks don’t get suspended for,”

Oh... I dunno... Maybe this: Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller
And this from the link: “What this means is that whites and Asians will get suspended for things that blacks don’t get suspended for,”

That is wrong.
Everyone should be treated equally. If the black kid is getting in trouble, then don't be afraid to punish him. If the white kid is getting in trouble, don't be afraid to punish him.

People need to learn and understand no mercy.

I agree that Obama is in the wrong on the subject, but good luck at this unconstitutional proposal getting passed.

Anything else?

No....Bush was talking to the leaders of other countries. In fact, he's not the one that FIRST spoke that phrase..

On September 13, 2001, Hillary Clinton exclaimed: "Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price."
USA: You're Either with us or against us

My mistake, it was Hilary, my apologies.

CC was trying to say that Bush said it first to American citizens. i wasn't trying to prove you wrong, you weren't. I wanted to prove to CC that it was actually Hillary that said it first, and they were BOTH saying to other nations, not Americans.

It was Obama that said this same thing to American citizens.

I was okay with it, I thought it was Bush to foreign nations, funny how Hilary's remarks were ignored at the time.

That is wrong.
Everyone should be treated equally. If the black kid is getting in trouble, then don't be afraid to punish him. If the white kid is getting in trouble, don't be afraid to punish him.

I agree that Obama is in the wrong on the subject, but good luck at this unconstitutional proposal getting passed.

Anything else?

What? Do you really think I'm going to send you more examples? I think the one I provided is plenty enough to prove my point. tjvh... Over, and out.

That is wrong.

Anything else?

What? Do you really think I'm going to send you more examples? I think the one I provided is plenty enough to prove my point. tjvh... Over, and out.

Well, just goes to show that both sides are bad.

That is wrong.

Anything else?

Well, just goes to show that both sides are bad.

How so? Humor me...

February 2002: Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle expresses mild disagreement with US anti-terror policies, saying US success in the war on terror "is still somewhat in doubt." In response, Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA) says that Daschle's "divisive comments have the effect of giving aid and comfort to our enemies by allowing them to exploit divisions in our country."

Again, not Obama...way before Obama

May 2002: After the disclosure that President Bush received a general warning about possible Al Qaeda hijackings prior to 9/11, Democrats demand to know what other information the administration had before the attacks. In response, White House communications director Dan Bartlett says that the Democratic statements "are exactly what our opponents, our enemies, want us to do."

I can do this all day

May 2004: After Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) said "the direction [in Iraq] has got be changed or it is unwinnable," Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) said Democrats are "basically giving aid and comfort to the enemy." Similarly, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called President Bush an "incompetent leader," House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) said Pelosi "apparently is so caught up in partisan hatred for President Bush that her words are putting American lives at risk."

Not Obama...again

Forum List

Back