1.5 minutes to destroy Obama's, you didn't build that claim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Freewill, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,981
    All the left can do is scream "OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!." Apparently they can un-hear what we all heard. Apparently they think only racists can't un-hear what was clearly said. Actually I chalk this up to another Obama gaff caused by lack of experience growing up in academia.

Didn't Build That - YouTube

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Don't forget the speech where Michelle says, "Barack's Kenyan roots".

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I think he meant it in the same way as if I said, regarding the football program at Florida State University, that Bobby Bowden didn't build that.

Of course Bowden had a HUGE role. He took the FSU program from basically not existing, to a national powerhouse.

But did HE, and he alone, build that? No. He had thousands of players who put work into that program. Dozens of assistant coaches. Millions of fans paying for tickets.

Same concept for a business owner. Sure, he gets huge credit, and the majority of credit, for taking the risk. But he wouldn't have made one damn cent if every employee he hired had to be taught how to read before starting work. He would've gone out of business if someone broke into his store every week and stole all his merchandise. Does he get the majority of credit, and the majority of his own profits? Of course.

Does he get to stand on a hill, look down on everyone else, and claim he and he alone is solely responsible for that business having success? No.

4. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    You have been reduced to excuse making....Searching for any justification of class warfare.

Take your sissy ass to the democrats.........

5. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,981
    Actually what she said was far more interesting but is after all what Obama's bio claimed for over 17 years. If you listen to this take note of what Mrs. Obama says at the very beginning and what is the cause of the AIDS epidemic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs]Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube[/ame]

6. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,623
    Would you actually tell Bowden that he didn't build it? If you did, do you think he wouldn't be insulted by it? I know exactly what obama said and I know the intent behind it. It was still a stupid thing to say and an insult to business people.

There are roads and bridges and sewer and water, and fire and police protection for me yet I don't have my own successful business.

Yes barack you stupid moron, he DID build it.

7. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,981
    But of course, he didn't mean what he said he meant something else. Of course businesses would not thrive if there were no customers that the government created. Of course businesses are just parasites that pay no taxes to support the infrastructure.

Sorry I am so pig headed I can't un-hear what was clearly said by the smartest President to walk the halls of the WH.

Did Obama create a fake Greek temple then stand above the adorning crowds as if a man-god? I guess he really didn't mean to create that impression either, someone else created that.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  8. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73

There it is right from his wife's mouth...Kenya, his home country.

Yet we mock the birthers who may very well someday be proven correct.

FDR claimed the attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise. History has told a different story.

9. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    This seriously deserves chatting about. If you're going to say that "all success is achieved together" then it's simply not possible to assess blame on any one person. If something is true, then the inverse has to be true as well.

So, if a CEO makes some terrible decisions and takes the company in the wrong direction. He allocates the companies' resources into a new product line that flops, and as such, the company flops, causing everyone who works for the company to lose their job. Who's to blame? Certainly not the CEO. He couldn't have allocated resources (i.e. employees) to a new product line without having those resources in place. And the product line could have never flopped if those employees didn't work to produce the product. They also couldn't have failed without the roads that helped the trucking companies bring the raw materials to the plant so the employees could foolishly make a product that no one wanted, so the roads certainly deserve some blame, along with the trucking company that delivers materials. The janitors certainly deserve some blame too for keeping the facilities nice and clean, facilitating a clean, efficient and effective work environment for the employees to produce a product no one wanted.

10. courseofhistory

courseofhistory BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +181
    Obama haters still grasping at straws! If you run an espresso coffee shop, did you pick the coffee beans or grow them, did you roast them and grind them, package them and ship them? Did you offer them for sale to merchants who have restaurants and coffee shops? Or did someone else do that and help you do what you do successfully? If you own a clothing store, did someone else manufacture the threads, weave the textiles, make fabrics, make patterns, cut the patterns, sew the garments, ship them and offer them for sale to you the retailer? Or did you do all of this totally on your own? If you are a sucessful doctor, did someone else learn the details you know and then teach you? Did others do research on diseases and medical devices and technology and manufacture/make advanced equipment and medicen for you to utilize in your success? Or did you do that all on your own? If you are any of these businesses or any other, did you physically build the roads and bridges that allow your products to travel to you? Did you build the internet and all the communication technology that allows you to do all the things you do, or did someone else? For that matter, did you create the asphalt and the steel for our roads and infrastructure so your business could thrive in building the infrastructure mostly granted to construction businesses by government contracts. 1.5 minutes to destroy the nonsense that Obama meant something other than simply this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1