Is the WEF/Democrats preparing to shut down the internet in the USA?

Before Musk purchased Twitter - they essentially did.
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram were all heavily controlled by leftist and worked with the Biden administration as we now know.
Youtube is still censored by banning providers, algorithms and shadow banning.

Before Musk purchased Twitter - they essentially did.
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram were all heavily controlled by leftist and worked with the Biden administration as we now know.
Youtube is still censored by banning providers, algorithms and shadow banning.
The ccp is also helping democrats censor Americans on tik toc.

If you want to know what the democrats will support bringing to America, all you have to do is listen to their WEF masters. They have said exactly what they are planning to do.
While it is true, that on balance, the members of the DNC seem to be more supportive of the policies of think tanks like the Trilateral Commission and the CFR. . . GOP members are often at the WEF.

We have many many members who regularly watch Fox News.

This is one of the big ones that annoy me. . .

1702675156684.png

This is from this recent confab;

Republicans:

Maria Elvira Salazar

Florida Congresswoman Maria Elvira Salazar joined a panel of Republicans at Davos, speaking about Ukraine and immigration.

The Cuban-American said that the United States would "liberate" Europe in 2023 as it did decades ago in World War II.

"I do believe that regardless of any discussions or doubts of the hundred billion dollars that we have donated or given to the Ukrainians to defend themselves, we will at the end vote, at least my vote to continue with the Ukrainians until they win," Salazar said.

Brian Kemp

The Georgia governor was on a panel with Sinema, Coons, Manchin, Salazar, Sherrill and Pritzker. Norwegian diplomat and WEF president Børge Brende led the conversation.

Kemp suggested that the two parties could work together to tackle big national problems such as crime.

"Every governor in the country is dealing with fentanyl crisis, street gang crisis, human trafficking," he said. "Much could be solved...and while we're working on these things, secure the dang border."

While it is true, that on balance, the members of the DNC seem to be more supportive of the policies of think tanks like the Trilateral Commission and the CFR. . . GOP members are often at the WEF.

We have many many members who regularly watch Fox News.

This is one of the big ones that annoy me. . .

View attachment 873632

This is from this recent confab;

Republicans:

Maria Elvira Salazar

Florida Congresswoman Maria Elvira Salazar joined a panel of Republicans at Davos, speaking about Ukraine and immigration.

The Cuban-American said that the United States would "liberate" Europe in 2023 as it did decades ago in World War II.

"I do believe that regardless of any discussions or doubts of the hundred billion dollars that we have donated or given to the Ukrainians to defend themselves, we will at the end vote, at least my vote to continue with the Ukrainians until they win," Salazar said.

Brian Kemp

The Georgia governor was on a panel with Sinema, Coons, Manchin, Salazar, Sherrill and Pritzker. Norwegian diplomat and WEF president Børge Brende led the conversation.

Kemp suggested that the two parties could work together to tackle big national problems such as crime.

"Every governor in the country is dealing with fentanyl crisis, street gang crisis, human trafficking," he said. "Much could be solved...and while we're working on these things, secure the dang border."

The entire Democrat party is subservient to the WEF, and a good chunk of rinos serve the WEF as well.

Politicians in America no longer serve the voters. They serve the organizations running vote harvesting operations under-the-table.

The entire Democrat party is subservient to the WEF, and a good chunk of rinos serve the WEF as well.

Politicians in America no longer serve the voters. They serve the organizations running vote harvesting operations under-the-table.

Perhaps they don't want this going too far since they are still pushing the poison

Forum List

Back