The entire world sees elderly Joe failing and .Aussie calls him "Confusion in Chief"..

Investigation Reveals ‘Inappropriate Conduct’ And On-Duty Substance Use By Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson As Top White House Medic​

Robert Hart
Forbes Staff
I cover breaking news.
Mar 3, 2021,11:54am EST
Updated Mar 3, 2021, 11:54am EST

TOPLINE

The Department of Defense released a withering review of Rep. Ronny Jackson’s (R-Texas) tenure as top White House physician Wednesday, outlining details of sexually inappropriate behavior, an explosive temper and the use of alcohol and prescription-grade sleeping medication while working.

The investigation—which was launched in 2018, reviewed a trove of White House documents and ultimately interviewed 78 witnesses—examined allegations of misconduct during Jackson’s time as the top White House physician in the Obama and Trump administrations.

The report paints a damning portrayal of Jackson’s leadership style, with an “overwhelming majority of witnesses” reporting him as “yelling, screaming, cursing, or belittling subordinates,” and others describing him as a “tyrant,” “dictator,” and “control freak.”

The report outlines two instances of Jackson reportedly drinking alcohol on presidential trips in violation of protocol, with the physician allegedly making “sexual and denigrating" remarks about a female medical subordinate while intoxicated.

Six witnesses, all medical personnel, raised questions about Jackson’s fitness to provide care to senior government officials during long flights, when he would take the prescription medication Ambien to combat insomnia.
Investigation Reveals âInappropriate Conductâ And On-Duty Substance Use By Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson As Top White House Medic

:eusa_whistle:
That is evidence against the Biden administration of their corruption.

Jackson defended himself very well and called that report just lies.

in other words, you gots nuthin'.

you know it or you would roll out the MAGAt red carpet & show that joe is pro quo. 'cause you can't. it was fun trolling with you, but you are plainly just a one trick pony, wearing gaudy gold never surrender high tops & it's now getting stale.

you be sure to tag me when that day ever comes when you can debate the truth.

:spinner:

I'm sure you have have been told before that your juvenile tirades and silly name-calling make you just another leftist buffoon.

I'm sure you have have been told before that your juvenile tirades and silly name-calling make you just another leftist buffoon.

there simply is no quid pro joe.

delldude.jpg

you lose.

Forum List

Back