The entire world sees elderly Joe failing and .Aussie calls him "Confusion in Chief"..

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021

"Joe Biden’s "Confusion-in-Chief: rage of ‘elderly man with poor memory’ who leads free world," reads a headline from The Australian.​

Foreign outlets pull no punches over Biden ‘confusion’ and ‘rage’ after surprise press conference​

Australian outlet dubs Biden "confusion-in-chief"​

"Biden hits back at memory loss claims in fiery speech before making another glaring gaffe," The Mirror, a UK outlet, stated.
Rep. Wesley Hunt, R-Texas, asked, "Let me get this straight. Biden is too cognitively impaired to be charged with a crime, but he’s not too cognitively impaired to be the Commander-in-Chief?"
"Biden’s attempt to defend his memory backfires with new gaffe after classified documents report," Canadian outlet the National Post reported.
"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
International headlines also reported on the Hur report, citing that the president can't remember when his son died.

"Special Counsel Says Biden Is ‘Elderly Man with Poor Memory’, Can’t Recall When His Son Died," Fars News Agency, an Iranian government news outlet, headlined a piece.

"Biden's anger against prosecutor Hur: "Do I have a poor memory? I know what the hell I'm doing." The case of removal for incapacity under the 25th Amendment," Italian outlet La Stampa wrote in a headline, which was translated to English.

"Biden faces serious doubts about his health nine months before presidential election," French outlet Le Monde headlined a piece.

"FORGET IT Joe Biden, 81, dodges trial over keeping secret documents due to ‘poor memory,'" U.K. outlet The Sun wrote.

"Joe Biden’s "Confusion-in-Chief: rage of ‘elderly man with poor memory’ who leads free world," reads a headline from The Australian.​

Foreign outlets pull no punches over Biden ‘confusion’ and ‘rage’ after surprise press conference​

"Biden hits back at memory loss claims in fiery speech before making another glaring gaffe," The Mirror, a UK outlet, stated.
Rep. Wesley Hunt, R-Texas, asked, "Let me get this straight. Biden is too cognitively impaired to be charged with a crime, but he’s not too cognitively impaired to be the Commander-in-Chief?"
"Biden’s attempt to defend his memory backfires with new gaffe after classified documents report," Canadian outlet the National Post reported.
"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
International headlines also reported on the Hur report, citing that the president can't remember when his son died.

"Special Counsel Says Biden Is ‘Elderly Man with Poor Memory’, Can’t Recall When His Son Died," Fars News Agency, an Iranian government news outlet, headlined a piece.

"Biden's anger against prosecutor Hur: "Do I have a poor memory? I know what the hell I'm doing." The case of removal for incapacity under the 25th Amendment," Italian outlet La Stampa wrote in a headline, which was translated to English.

"Biden faces serious doubts about his health nine months before presidential election," French outlet Le Monde headlined a piece.

"FORGET IT Joe Biden, 81, dodges trial over keeping secret documents due to ‘poor memory,'" U.K. outlet The Sun wrote.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

:heehee:

Robert Hur—DOJ Special Counsel Who Criticized Biden’s Memory—Is Ex-Trump Prosecutor And NFL Lawyer​

Cailey Gleeson
Forbes Staff
Feb 9, 2024,11:38am EST

Before he became Maryland’s top federal prosecutor, Hur was the Justice Department’s principal associate deputy attorney general, reporting to Trump-era deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, and he worked as an assistant U.S. Attorney in Maryland and as counsel to George W. Bush-era assistant AG Christopher Wray (who now leads the FBI).

SURPRISING FACT​

Weeks before his appointment to lead the Biden investigation, Hur took on the National Football League as a client, the Wall Street Journal reported. He was set to defend the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell in a lawsuit filed by former Washington, D.C., Attorney General Karl Racine over their response to allegations of sexual and verbal harassment at the Washington Commanders. The Commanders and former owner Dan Snyder were also defendants in the suit.
Robert HurâDOJ Special Counsel Who Criticized Bidenâs MemoryâIs Ex-Trump Prosecutor And NFL Lawyer

uh-huh.

Pretty sad that both choices for prez next cycle are two old men who can’t put a sentence together. Embarrassing for our country

I have been pushing for my fellow Americans for ages to back candidates standing for ALL office's that are between the ages of 35-55. The ideal age in my opinion for a candidate to stand for an office would be 40-45 years of age, still young but experienced enough in life to relate to both the youngest & oldest segments of American society. Two terms max for all elected officials to avoid the "career politician" syndrome. A lot of us can remember the mind dead full senile McCain & 101% dementia afflicted Feinstein fiascos like Americans do not need a repeat of those situations. The picture of senator Feinstein in the link below tells the story.

The Australian?
Aussie Fox News?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back