The Cowboys Bent

Ready to see JJ Watt put a hurtin on Romo next week. Pick six maybe....?

If the Texans x=could not beat the Giants who has a crappy QB and O-line, what makes you think they will beat the Cowboys?

Thats a pretty simplistic view. So just how long have you been watching football?

25 years

So long enough to know better than to think in such simplistic terms....one would think.
Fact of the matter is cowboys have played chump teams and the Texans have played chump teams.
I would read to much into either teams record at this point.

If the Texans x=could not beat the Giants who has a crappy QB and O-line, what makes you think they will beat the Cowboys?

Thats a pretty simplistic view. So just how long have you been watching football?

25 years

So long enough to know better than to think in such simplistic terms....one would think.
Fact of the matter is cowboys have played chump teams and the Texans have played chump teams.

Only difference is Texans lost to a chump team...........Giants

25 years

Only difference is Texans lost to a chump team...........Giants

You're still going with that simplistic view I see.
The cowboys haven't done dick since 09,I think I'll hold off calling them kings.
Hell,romo is just as likely to go stupid as pickspatrick is.

Romo is a fine quarterback.

As Terry Bradshaw said, "Anyone who disagrees is a dick,' or words to that effect.

Dallas did something noticably different against N O. Their play calling was brilliant as opposed to how they usually have called it.

AND their running back is a beast. He reminds me of our own Marshawn Lynch.

It may be too early to say that the Cowgirls have turned the corner but last night was maybe an impressive beginning.

Dallas did something noticably different against N O. Their play calling was brilliant as opposed to how they usually have called it.

It may be too early to say that the Cowgirls have turned the corner but last night was maybe an impressive beginning.

They played a sharp game against a team that appears to be on life support.
As with the Texans,I'm gonna wait until they play against some tougher competition.
We all know romo is prone to the melt down...it's just a matter of time.

Wow! Last night's game was . . . shocking! :lol: I can't believe the Cowboys put such a hurting on the Saints!!!

doesnt surprise me any.remember,the saints are an entirely different team on the road.they have failed to win one game on the road this year.

I believe they won in philly in a playoff game in Jan of 2014

yeah they did.that did not surprise me though.I was expecting that.This is only chip kellys second year as their coach and this is nick foles first full season as a starter.So they are still rebuilding.Thats why I expected him to play as bad as he did in that game last year.

Foles has yet to prove he is a NFL caliber starting quarterback.He showed that in his play sunday against the niners throwing three interceptions and fumbling the ball after getting sacked.He is inconsistant.

matter of fact after seeing their performance sunday and how the nearly lost to the redskins 37-34 giving up 34 points to a backup quarterback who the Giants exposed as bad quarterback,I now have to say your cowboys looks like they have an excelletn chance of winning the division.not because they are good but because everybody else in that division is worse.

It will probably come down to them and the giants.the giants with their blowout win against the skins might be back to their winning ways again and might have recovered their confidance after that game.we'll just have to wait and see. Im not sold that they have.the skins have a horrible defense so Eli playing well against that defense is nothing to be impressed over.

makes me wonder how the saints ever got to the superbowl. Because apparently at one time, playing on the road was no big deal to them but all of a sudden the last few years,its been a nightmare for them.

good points.again since the saints always lay an egg in road games im not going to take too much from this game,however last year,had they won this game,it would not have been by such a large margin so they just might have turned the corner.

Forum List

Back