McCarthy is returning to Cowboys in 2024

I’m watching first take with Steven a smith. Everyone agrees dallas should have brought in 6 time superbowl champ Belicheck. It’s crazy a guy like Belicheck is available and Jerry jones is going to stick with McCarthy. Oh well.

Maybe Jerry thinks he can get him next year when mccarthys contract is up?

I've found Stephen A. to be a huge douche-bag & doesn't really know his arse from a hole in the wall! His opinion on anything has to be taken w/ a huge handful of salt! He's an incompetent fool when it comes to football making several mistakes I can point out! :oops::nono::eek:;)

Last edited:
And that's certainly his prerogative as the owner, but that doesn't mean there aren't consequences to that decision. One of those consequences is that top tier coaches arent going to come there, or stay long if they do.
He had a top tier coach who could have brought him 2 or 3 more Super Bowl trophies, but his own ego blew that up. Jones has been on the Karma payment plan ever since. LOL

He had a top tier coach who could have brought him 2 or 3 more Super Bowl trophies, but his own ego blew that up. Jones has been on the Karma payment plan ever since. LOL

I think you're underestimating Johnson! He would have owned the 90's and stretched it into the next century IMO! I was no fan of the Cowboys, but the eye saw the talent and abilities where it didn't matter if the opposition was in their huddles! They coulddn't be stopped! The HOLES for Emmitt to run thru were gaping enough for a truck to run alone! Their defense punished you! Go chk 'em out on You Tube in '91 & '92! :nono: :oops::heehee::cool:

Last edited:
I've found Stephen A. to be a huge douche-bag & doesn't really know his arse from a hole in the wall! His opinion on anything has to be taken w/ a huge handful of salt! He's an incompetent fool when it comes to football making several mistakes I can point out! :oops::nono::eek:;)

Stephen A can really be overbearing, but I've heard him interviewed outside of Sports and he is very intelligent on a wide range of subjects. But yeah, he can be a shouting douche bag when he's trying to one-up a panel of sports analysts.

Atlanta is a rebuild project.
Yea, that's not for Belicheck.

7 Pathers
6 Tennessee
5 Raiders
4. Seahawks
3. Falcons
2. Chargers
1. Washington

Well then his swagger makes up for it because everyone loves his brash personality. The athletes all love him. Well, maybe not all but you know what I mean. Maybe you should watch the Pat McAfee show. He has on guys I'm sure you will like such as Aaron Rogers.

From September to November, “First Take” averaged 554,000 viewers compared to 120,000 for “Undisputed.” During the two weeks from Nov. 27 to Dec. 8, “First Take” (581,000) drew an audience five times greater than “Undisputed” (105,000), according to sources.

McAfee show on ESPN seeing viewers drop 48% from 'First Take' lead-in. Since the inception of Pat McAfee's show on ESPN in the fall, Stephen A. Smith and “First Take” are “handing McAfee a 583,000 viewer lead-in” and McAfee is “only maintaining 302,000," which is a 48% drop, according to Andrew Marchand of the N.Y.

Well then his swagger makes up for it because everyone loves his brash personality. The athletes all love him. Well, maybe not all but you know what I mean. Maybe you should watch the Pat McAfee show. He has on guys I'm sure you will like such as Aaron Rogers.

From September to November, “First Take” averaged 554,000 viewers compared to 120,000 for “Undisputed.” During the two weeks from Nov. 27 to Dec. 8, “First Take” (581,000) drew an audience five times greater than “Undisputed” (105,000), according to sources.

McAfee show on ESPN seeing viewers drop 48% from 'First Take' lead-in. Since the inception of Pat McAfee's show on ESPN in the fall, Stephen A. Smith and “First Take” are “handing McAfee a 583,000 viewer lead-in” and McAfee is “only maintaining 302,000," which is a 48% drop, according to Andrew Marchand of the N.Y.

With well over 330 M people in the US, those #'s are abysmal IMO! I rarely watch ESPN outside of tennis, football, and the occasional basketball game! Sportcenter & other programs are unwatchable w/ the new talent IMO; esp. the women! They are trying to force these broads down our throats & it "ain't" happening w/ me! I've stuck w/ "ATH" & "PTI" due to being a fan from their inception back 2004 & 2001 respectively! ESPN deserves whatever happens w/ McAfee as they sold their souls to get him! I've never watched much of him & can barely stand it w/ Rodgers pontificating! He sounds like a loon trying to defend himself against Kimmel after so many years of him being exposed for lying about the C-19 VAX! :eek: :nono::oops: :heehee:

With well over 330 M people in the US, those #'s are abysmal IMO! I rarely watch ESPN outside of tennis, football, and the occasional basketball game! Sportcenter & other programs are unwatchable w/ the new talent IMO; esp. the women! They are trying to force these broads down our throats & it "ain't" happening w/ me! I've stuck w/ "ATH" & "PTI" due to being a fan from their inception back 2004 & 2001 respectively! ESPN deserves whatever happens w/ McAfee as they sold their souls to get him! I've never watched much of him & can barely stand it w/ Rodgers pontificating! He sounds like a loon trying to defend himself against Kimmel after so many years of him being exposed for lying about the C-19 VAX! :eek: :nono::oops: :heehee:

Today those numbers are good for cable tv. If you trust polls, they only ask 1000 people.

With the numbers I showed you, Steven A is number 1 mcafee 300,000 less than him.

If Aaron Rogers is going to lie about Kimmel, I think it makes Aaron’s sexuality fair game. So what’s up with his bachelorism? We see him out clubbing, right before he got injured. Can’t he find a woman? And who is this cute assistant he’s had for years?

He went out with Danica Patrick for a minute. How much you want to bet he made her sign a nda before the date? Looking for a buddy or beard?

If Aaron Rogers is going to lie about Kimmel, I think it makes Aaron’s sexuality fair game. So what’s up with his bachelorism? We see him out clubbing, right before he got injured. Can’t he find a woman? And who is this cute assistant he’s had for years?

He went out with Danica Patrick for a minute. How much you want to bet he made her sign a nda before the date? Looking for a buddy or beard?
The thing is that Kimmell has lied about people he does not like particularly politically. You do not mind because he speaks for what you approve of. He has demeaned and destroyed people over politics. We have had riots with property damage, looting, arson, people assaulted, and people killed. And he was part of it over politics since this was all Progs who did these things. however, he did talk about Jan. 6 and helped turn that into an Insurrection and loss of rights for people. It is funny. Progs all pissed off about revenge talk. And when someone says something to them that they do not like in which they do every waking hour of the day to others, they go off.

The thing is that Kimmell has lied about people he does not like particularly politically. You do not mind because he speaks for what you approve of. He has demeaned and destroyed people over politics. We have had riots with property damage, looting, arson, people assaulted, and people killed. And he was part of it over politics since this was all Progs who did these things. however, he did talk about Jan. 6 and helped turn that into an Insurrection and loss of rights for people. It is funny. Progs all pissed off about revenge talk. And when someone says something to them that they do not like in which they do every waking hour of the day to others, they go off.
Who did he destroy?

Kimmell routinely makes "jokes" about people he doesnt agree with politically. It's the majority of his schtick.
I thank god for these shows. Pointing out they hypocrisy and corruption.

What Rogers did is classic Republican move. Doesn’t matter if it’s true. Say it and it becomes true in your world. I even saw a sign on Wwe in the audience.

Kimmel was on the list. Lol

I thank god for these shows. Pointing out they hypocrisy and corruption.

What Rogers did is classic Republican move. Doesn’t matter if it’s true. Say it and it becomes true in your world. I even saw a sign on Wwe in the audience.

Kimmel was on the list. Lol

Conservatives have been playing the victim for decades! When they're exposed in some way, it still becomes a victory as they whine about the liberal suppression of "freedom of speech!" They gave up having true shame years ago! The LAW means nothing! The religious zealots have shamelessly latched on and the States have become a place unrecognizable in Int'l News! It's embarrassing as the World view is so much more meaningful as ours has degenerated into cheerleading on both sides! :rolleyes: :stir::eek::nono::oops:

Conservatives have been playing the victim for decades! When they're exposed in some way, it still becomes a victory as they whine about the liberal suppression of "freedom of speech!" They gave up having true shame years ago! The LAW means nothing! The religious zealots have shamelessly latched on and the States have become a place unrecognizable in Int'l News! It's embarrassing as the World view is so much more meaningful as ours has degenerated into cheerleading on both sides! :rolleyes: :stir::eek::nono::oops:
Who played the victim in this exchange? Rodgers or Kimmel. Is Rodgers a conservative?

Forum List

Back