The Cowboys Bent

:cuckoo:btw,this will break your heart i know but even this one lady at the LA RAMS message board i post at,this past summer and until a few days ago, she always drove me nuts all the time up there because she was constantly being negative all the time always coming up with excuses why she did not believe they would be back next year.

well as the title of the book says-THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW."NOW" she is onboard with this and has finally come around recently stating-I now dont believe stan is going to keep that team in saint louis anymore.he has not said one word to the fans there about staying and has basically given them the middle finger. I now do believe they are going to be back in LA next year.

Miss negative there FINALLY came around,you will as well when you have no choice to when the announcement is made.:biggrin:

oh and of course you havent heard about it in seattle.they only throw news about it once in a great blue moon here where i live as well so if you dont read it constantly,of course you wont hear anything on it.oh and ever consider that you arent hearing any news on it Einstein is BECAUSE the media is trying to cover it up?:cuckoo: the media constantly covers up true events all the time you know Einstein.:cuckoo:

oh and you have no answer for the fact i have mentioned many times either that while i was watching the chargers/49ers preseason game up in santa clara"talk about someone with an obsession,like YOU'RE one to talk.:lmao::lmao::cuckoo:" you cant let THAT one go.:cuckoo:

while watching it,the announcers were saying-I wish the politicians from san diego would come up here sometime to see a game.if they did,they would see what a beautilful stadium this is and it would probably get them motivated to get something done with their stadium situation they have there.LA wants to have an NFL team very soon in the next two years and they are very serious about it.so if they arent careful,they may lose the chargers to LA."

They also then went on to say as well-the raiders are also trying to get something done with their situation as well.they have their own stadium issues also."

Lets see,the RAMS situation as anybody like myself that has followed it closely,knows that THEIR situation in saint louis is FAR more desperate and worse than the raiders and chargers situations are.WHY did the announcers not even talk about the rams stadium situation huggy? I guess cause they forgot or something right?:cuckoo:

Lets see,the rams stadium situation is 100 times worse than the chargers and raiders situations are for new stadiums,the chargers and the raiders had sellout crowds on opening day,the rams were dead last in attendeance like they always are every year,the raiders and chargers have a good loyal fanbase that supports them,the rams DONT.

The rams games in saint louis as seen in that video,always have the majority of fans being from the opposing teams there. as those sportscasters said in that chargers/niners game, LA is serious about getting an NFL team there in the next two years

"oh and they have already said it wont be an expansion team so lets not hear any expansion talk."

gee could it be possible that the REASON the sportscaster announcers in that niners/chargers game did not mention the rams in the conversation is because its a done deal and they are trying to keep a lid on it as best they can? :cuckoo::biggrin:

Last edited:
That's what happens in business situations, things get all confusing to hide the obvious. Stan is not going to show his full hand, he still has seats to sell this season. I remember after the '94 season we were told the same thing "Don't worry the Rams aren't going anywhere" overnight it seemed they were gone. If Stan is going to build his own stadium who's going to stop his move, and if another team wants to come where are they going to play, Farmers Field is dead. Anyway.

this poster at that message board in his post above^,hit the nail right on the head.
just like he said huggy,the media in saint louis is trying to tell all the very few little football fans they have down there not to worry,that everything will be alright and they will stay.Only thing is thats EXACTLY what they were telling Ram fans in LA back in 94.:biggrin:

the cowgirls defense has been exposed as the worst in the league.it got shredded to pieces by THE LAMBS.:lol:

And came back and WON, KABOOM!!!!
again that DID come against the LAMBS so that doesnt surprise me.:lol:

Since we won they are the LAMBS but if we lost they would be the Rams

Log out for me lol

Not at all charlie.the only RAMS team there is is the one that played in LA.lol.

I will NEVER say the word Rams after the city in the midwest.the year they won the superbowl there,I just referred to them as that phony fraud team that plays in saint louis won the superbowl.

Tonight's game was a tale of two coaches.

Dallas has a new guy that has taken over all play calling responsibilities from Tony Romo. Jones has finally figured out something the whole world already had figured out. Romo is a retard. He was awful at calling plays.

The OTHER coach of note was Sean Peyton who I will credit for making the worst play call of the season yet with the fake punt with a kicker that has never thrown a pass in competition 8 plus minutes left in a game down 14 points on 4 th down with 9 yards for a first from his own 40. This play fooled no one. Their only hope to get the 9 yards lay in Brees's hands and yet Peyton just gave up and called this bizarre fake play.

The owner of the Saints should take Jones's lead and hire somebody to take over the play calling for N O.

Tonight's game was a tale of two coaches.

Dallas has a new guy that has taken over all play calling responsibilities from Tony Romo. Jones has finally figured out something the whole world already had figured out. Romo is a retard. He was awful at calling plays.

The OTHER coach of note was Sean Peyton who I will credit for making the worst play call of the season yet with the fake punt with a kicker that has never thrown a pass in competition 8 plus minutes left in a game down 14 points on 4 th down with 9 yards for a first from his own 40. This play fooled no one. Their only hope to get the 9 yards lay in Brees's hands and yet Peyton just gave up and called this bizarre fake play.

The owner of the Saints should take Jones's lead and hire somebody to take over the play calling for N O.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be good came. That Watt is an amazing player. I am glad Romo is back to par. He is a good quarterback but will never get the great rating without a superbowl ring.

Wow! Last night's game was . . . shocking! :lol: I can't believe the Cowboys put such a hurting on the Saints!!!

doesnt surprise me any.remember,the saints are an entirely different team on the road.they have failed to win one game on the road this year.

Saints can't communicate in a super loud stadium.

The Cowboys also played very, very well.

We will see what next week brings.

Forum List

Back