McCarthy is returning to Cowboys in 2024

I thank god for these shows. Pointing out they hypocrisy and corruption.

What Rogers did is classic Republican move. Doesn’t matter if it’s true. Say it and it becomes true in your world. I even saw a sign on Wwe in the audience.

Kimmel was on the list. Lol
Sad that you think you’re getting anything resembling the truth from a late night “comedy” show. But it does explain your takes on a great number of subjects

Conservatives have been playing the victim for decades! When they're exposed in some way, it still becomes a victory as they whine about the liberal suppression of "freedom of speech!" They gave up having true shame years ago! The LAW means nothing! The religious zealots have shamelessly latched on and the States have become a place unrecognizable in Int'l News! It's embarrassing as the World view is so much more meaningful as ours has degenerated into cheerleading on both sides! :rolleyes: :stir::eek::nono::oops:
I think they truly believe their own nonsense. For example to cry that affirmative action isn’t fair to whites, who havent been fair to everyone else.

Or for them to tell blacks the Justice system isn’t racist but trump gets a Mexican judge, suddenly its racist.

Or the Biden family 20 Llc's are corrupt but trumps 500 are cool.

Sad that you think you’re getting anything resembling the truth from a late night “comedy” show. But it does explain your takes on a great number of subjects
There’s a lot of truth to what I’m seeing on the daily show, snl, Colbert, kiMel.

I love how he makes fun of the my pillow nut

Who played the victim in this exchange? Rodgers or Kimmel. Is Rodgers a conservative?

Way back when I thought it had to do w/ Kimmel exposing Rodgers for being a hypocrite & a liar! A-Rod was busted for making the masses believe he was vaccinated when he wasn't! He not only didn't take care, he went extreme going t a crowded Halloweed party dressed as John Wick! Of course he came down w/ Covid missing 2 games! Kimmel put him on blast, but as was said earlier, that's "his schtick!" Kimmel of course looks like a victim of Rodgers' retaliation, but that's the nature of Social media! :rolleyes: :eek::nono::oops:

Rogers is a liar. First when he said he was immunized then he lied about Kimmel.

Whos worse Rogers or Favre? Favre for sure. He stole from welfare and sends out racist cameos.
He never said he was immunized and he never said Kimmel was on Epateins list. Stop getting information from late night “comedy. Shows.

Rogers is a liar. First when he said he was immunized then he lied about Kimmel.

Whos worse Rogers or Favre? Favre for sure. He stole from welfare and sends out racist cameos.
Rodgers said he was innoculated not immunized or vaccinated. It's not his fault you and the media dont know the difference.

Rodgers said Kimmell didnt want the list released because some of his Hollywood buddies were probably on it.

Rodgers said he was innoculated not immunized or vaccinated. It's not his fault you and the media dont know the difference.

Rodgers said Kimmell didnt want the list released because some of his Hollywood buddies were probably on it.
That’s acceptable.

So you were wrong and Rodgers didnt lie. And Kimmel is a thin skinned asshole who can dish it out but cant take it.
No I’m saying I accept that explanation because when he said it he was suggesting he had inside knowledge of names on the list and Kimmel might be on it.

You liars are very careful. So thanks for confirming Kimmel isn’t on the list.

Oh, that makes all the difference; their lies were more inferred or implied! Conservatives are so smart! :nono:
Frankly, the question was inappropriate to begin with, but he answered the question truthfully, again not his fault you're too dumb to know the difference. We have this thing called the internet, and when people use big words that confuse you can just look that shit up. It's pretty cool actually, but it removes any excuse you have for being just outright uninformed and stupid on a topic you're discussing.

No I’m saying I accept that explanation because when he said it he was suggesting he had inside knowledge of names on the list and Kimmel might be on it.

You inferring something doesn't equate to him implying it.
You liars are very careful. So thanks for confirming Kimmel isn’t on the list.
He's careful not to tell lies? Yeah what the fuck is wrong with him?

sealybobo Fiero425

What happened here in both cases was that you 2 "heard what he said" and instead of doing a modicum of research and reading for yourself what he actually said you took the word of people like Jimmy Kimmel, and other peopel with an agenda/narrative to push. Hopefully you learned something from this experience but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back