The Cowboys Bent

the cowgirls defense has been exposed as the worst in the league.it got shredded to pieces by THE LAMBS.:lol:

Cowgirls haven't played a competitive team yet. Party while U can.......
you said it bub.:thup: Like I said,sorry but coming back from like three touchdowns down to win the game against the LAMBS is HARDLY impressive.:biggrin:

oh and winning that game against them in saint louis,might as well have been a homegame for the cowboys in dallas.:biggrin:

as is the case ALL THE TIME out there in the midwest for those games,as always,just like last week against the vikings,the fans from the opposing team greatly outnumbered the fans of the home team.:lmao:

here is something a die hard cowboy fan who was at that game wrote at a dallas cowboys message board.:biggrin: from a cowboys fan.

cowboy nation was loud and proud in st Louis today. other than the interception romo played really well today.The team just kept playing defense was good today got three turn overs really helped out and got the stop on third down that was so important. they rotated clairborne and scandrick all game today. it was awesome loved it so very proud of the team today. we were about half of the crowd at the game.

as you can see from watching this video,that cowboy fan was not joking,he indeed WAS telling the truth.as always,you see nobody in the upper deck level.

I would say he was being too generous as well saying they were half the crowd.as the video proves,try MOST THE CROWD.:lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

this is what you see at ALL their games at that place with the opposing teams fans greatly outnumbering the home fans,the saint louis apologists who actually think stan is going to want to keep sufferring this embarrassement by keeping them there next year better get off that crack they been smoking.:lmao::lmao::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Didn't know it was that bad. Were there any Ram fans there?........:disbelief:

sure as hell doesnt look like there is even ONE in there does it?:biggrin::lmao:seriously,if you watch it closely,i could not find more than a handful in there as Im sure you'll agree?:biggrin:

I guarantee stan is grateful he only has to suffer through 6 more games of this embarrassment for the last time in his life.:lol: that last game at the dome there cant come soon enough for him.:lmao:

Last edited:
Looking at that clip if I didn't see the St Louis painted in the end zone I would have guessed it was a Cowboys home game.. :lol:
as is anybody would have thought their last game two weeks ago there at that place against the vikings was a vikings home game.:biggrin:

oh just so you know,earlier in the week leading up this game in saint louis,i heard the ESPN announcers mention when they were talking about the upcoming matchups for this game,they said "the dallas cowboys will be on the road this week to play the LOS ANGELES RAMS."

whats interesting about it all is he did NOT correct himself afterwards either and say saint louis. could that be because something is in the works,that he knows what is up and has been instructed to start giving people subtle hints?:biggrin: I mean come on,they have been there 20 years now.there is no way he could not have not realised he made that mistake if it wasnt intentional.:biggrin:

Like i remember one of the first years they were there after they moved there and in my city they were talking about the chiefs game they played against them that day in saint louis and the local sportscaster here on the news said the chiefs played the los angles rams today,i mean saint louis rams excuse me.

I mean come on,no way in hell did he make that mistake and not know it.he would have corrected himself just like that local sportscaster back then corrected himself as well.

He did it intentional as a subtle hint to everybody on whats in the works for next year.they have been giving many subtle hints out there like that these past few months.

you will see for yourself when your hawks travel there to play the Lambs,it will be the EXACT same thing in the dome there.9 out of 10 people will be seahawk fans as well.guaranteed.:biggrin:

Looking at that clip if I didn't see the St Louis painted in the end zone I would have guessed it was a Cowboys home game.. :lol:
as is anybody would have thought their last game two weeks ago there at that place against the vikings was a vikings home game.:biggrin:

oh just so you know,earlier in the week leading up this game in saint louis,i heard the ESPN announcers mention when they were talking about the upcoming matchups for this game,they said "the dallas cowboys will be on the road this week to play the LOS ANGELES RAMS."

whats interesting about it all is he did NOT correct himself afterwards either and say saint louis. could that be because something is in the works,that he knows what is up and has been instructed to start giving people subtle hints?:biggrin: I mean come on,they have been there 20 years now.there is no way he could not have not realised he made that mistake if it wasnt intentional.:biggrin:

Like i remember one of the first years they were there after they moved there and in my city they were talking about the chiefs game they played against them that day in saint louis and the local sportscaster here on the news said the chiefs played the los angles rams today,i mean saint louis rams excuse me.

I mean come on,no way in hell did he make that mistake and not know it.he would have corrected himself just like that local sportscaster back then corrected himself as well.

He did it intentional as a subtle hint to everybody on whats in the works for next year.they have been giving many subtle hints out there like that these past few months.

you will see for yourself when your hawks travel there to play the Lambs,it will be the EXACT same thing in the dome there.9 out of 10 people will be seahawk fans as well.guaranteed.:biggrin:

"whats interesting about it all is he did NOT correct himself"

You are starting to get into the "potatoes that look like Jesus territory"..

Maybe SOMEWHERE in the country all your SPECULATION about if the Rams will move is front page news. Up here in Seattle it never gets mentioned.

I'm not sayin you are beating a dead horse.. I have yet to see any horse dead or alive. Just your obssession. Speaking of YOUR obssession you never answered my question about if you are going to move to LA if the Rams go there. ????????

Maybe SOMEWHERE in the country all your SPECULATION about if the Rams will move is front page news. Up here in Seattle it never gets mentioned.

I'm not sayin you are beating a dead horse.. I have yet to see any horse dead or alive. Just your obssession. Speaking of YOUR obssession you never answered my question about if you are going to move to LA if the Rams go there. ????????
i see your alzhiemers diseace is coming into play here again.i told you im not going to answer it since you exposed your hyspocrisy again that day expecting me to answer you when you wont even answer a few questions i posed a couple days before then when i said to you-does that mean your not going to answer those questions I asked you? you then replied back saying MAYBE. making it clear you were not going to answer them.

as i said back then,doesnt work that way in the world,where you expect me to answer a question you have but you wont answer mine.:cuckoo:

you act like that in a court of law,the judge would hold you in contempt refusing to answer.oh and i dont deal in speculation,i deal with FACTS.:cuckoo:

speculation is people with nothing to back up their claims that the raiders are going to be back in LA next year.facts "which you refuse to look at" prove only an idiot would still think they are going to be in saint louis next year.:lmao: stan would be the biggest idiot in the world to want to keep them there when he can leave after this year freely if he wants to.you may think stan is an idiot but thats wishful thinking on your part.:biggrin:

oh and this is a thread about a LAMBS game so nobody is forcing you to look at my so called obsession.:up:

i see your alzhiemers diseace is coming into play here again.i told you im not going to answer it since you exposed your hyspocrisy again that day expecting me to answer you when you wont even answer a few questions i posed a couple days before then when i said to you-does that mean your not going to answer those questions I asked you? you then replied back saying MAYBE. making it clear you were not going to answer them.

as i said back then,doesnt work that way in the world,where you expect me to answer a question you have but you wont answer mine.:cuckoo:

you act like that in a court of law,the judge would hold you in contempt refusing to answer.oh and i dont deal in speculation,i deal with FACTS.:cuckoo:

speculation is people with nothing to back up their claims that the raiders are going to be back in LA next year.facts "which you refuse to look at" prove only an idiot would still think they are going to be in saint louis next year.:lmao: stan would be the biggest idiot in the world to want to keep them there when he can leave after this year freely if he wants to.you may think stan is an idiot but thats wishful thinking on your part.:biggrin:

oh and this is a thread about a LAMBS game so nobody is forcing you to look at my so called obsession.:up:

I'll take that as a "no".. :lol:

Forum List

Back