israel may be excluded from the European Song Contest

interesting:

495px-EurovisionParticipants.svg.png

It's like besides Europe, almost the whole former Roman Empire except for Syria can enter. Australia is out of place.

The yellow means they can enter but haven't. Red means they wanted to enter, then withdrew. Light green: entered, but for another country.

Supposedly something about the "broadcast area".

Not my cup of tea though. Too much bad music, maybe not all of it, but I'm not into it.

“The Eurovision Song Contest is a non-political music event and a competition between public service broadcasters who are members of the EBU,” Noel Curran, the EBU’s director general, said. “It is not a contest between governments.

“Israeli public broadcaster Kan met all the competition rules for this year and can participate, as it has for the past 50 years.

interesting:

495px-EurovisionParticipants.svg.png

It's like besides Europe, almost the whole former Roman Empire except for Syria can enter. Australia is out of place.

The yellow means they can enter but haven't. Red means they wanted to enter, then withdrew. Light green: entered, but for another country.

Supposedly something about the "broadcast area".

Not my cup of tea though. Too much bad music, maybe not all of it, but I'm not into it.

a good map!

Forum List

Back